27

Toni pov

Today is sunday the most eventful day yet. It was the last day of summer and the kids are coming home. Tamar is leaving the Big Brother House which she won and we were having a dinner for her win and to tell the rest of the family about us. Kenny was bringing his other boys Brandon and Dylan because they would be apart of the family now.

Me, my sisters and their men was putting the food on the table getting everything right.

"TT my mommy come." He said and i nodded picking him up.

"What you wanna watch." I asked sitting him on the couch handing him his sippy cup.

"Paw trols." He said and i turned it on for him.

"Sit down until everybody get here. We can't see you so i don't want you to get hurt." I said.

After we came to some type of understanding i went back into the kitchen.

"Dave did Tamar call you yet." I asked.

"Just now she said shes like 15 minutes away." He said.

"I cant believe she won dude just won a quart of a million dollars." Towana said.

"I know she made the show worth watching." Trina said.

"Can you make me a drink trina." I asked.

She handed me a drink and i took it taking a sip. Tonight the Lord knows i needed it.

6:45

Tamar walked in and we all hugged her.

"CONGRATULATIONS." We yelled.

"Thank you. Im so happy im home." She said.

"Logie come here." I said.

His lil feet started running and he ran into Tamars arms.

"Omg beans i missed you so much i haven't seen you in 30 days. That was so hard for mommy." She said.

Around 7 my mom, my boys, peyton and Kenny's brother's and mom showed up.

"Baby who house is this." Mommy said hugging me.

"Mine." I said hugging her back.

"Omg you look gorgeous. I haven't seen you in a minute." Kennys momma said hugging me. She was a nice lady and funny to. She would always say she can't wait for us to get together cause she knew we like each other.

"I know you look wonderful in your sunday service." I said hugging her.

My boys ran into my arms and i hugged them tightly. 2 months without my boys.

" this house is sick like i thought our old house was big, but this house that shit." Denim said grinning and i let him go.

"Stop all that go do something until everybody else get here." I said.

"TT." Pey yelled jumping into my arms.

"Hey princess." I said kissing her cheek.