26

A month later

Toni pov

Its been a month into summer and its been so good. I havent had anymore messages from nichole, me and kenny is doing amazing, and not to mention all the crazy adventures we and my sisters and their men have had. We been to almost every place you could think of. Today it was just me and kenny.

"Good morning baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I put the fork down turning around in his arms.

"Good morning handsome." I said and we shared a kiss.

"It smells good baby." He said going to sit at the table.

"So what's the plan for today." I said making our food.

"I actually need to take you somewhere." He said and i sat his food in front of him.

"Where." I asked pouring us some orange juice. I sat down

"I cant tell you just eat so we can go." He said. I decided to not ask anything else.

"This good baby." He said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said.

After we finished eating i cleaned the kitchen.

"You ready." He said and i nodded.

I grabbed my phone and we walked outside. We got in the car and drove off..

"Peyton said she really wants to have another sleepover. She said she's gonna beg you to death when she gets back." Kenny said making me giggle.

" I told her i would, i just never got around to calling everybody's mom. I have to make sure their all free." I said.

My phone started ringing and it was Tamar.

"Hello."

"Hey Toni. I got some good new and bad News." She said.

"Okay what is it."

"My manager called me and told me that i was selected to do big brother." She said loudly.

"Omg forreal isn't that like your favorite show." I said.

"Yes girl and they want me to be on it."

" that's so good. What's the bad news." I asked.

"After i got the call Vince dropped Logan off to me. I guess somebody told him about it and he wanted to be a asshole. Logie wasnt suppose to be back until the end of the month and i know you and kenny having yall alone time, but i was wondering would you help towanda and mommy watch him." She said

"Of course. That's my nephew." I said.

"I leave tommrow. And mommy will have him for a week then Towanda for a week and then you get him and it just rotates." She said.

"Okay, Ill come see you later on tonight so i can say goodbye before you go." I said

"Okay love you." She said.