23

Toni pov

It's been 2 weeks since i seen kenny. After he came to consol me the next morning we got into a fight. How could he just expect me to just run into his arms after what i found out. How does he know i want to jump into another relationship when i just got out of one the day before. He says he's tired of waiting on me like he havent hurt me also. Its all about Kenny and what he wants.  Today we are having a pool party at Tamars house because we haven't seen each other since that night and plus it's the summer time. I should be having a good time instead of stressing over a man that's not even mine.

I got dressed and slipped on my cover up and slippers. I grabbed my pink bag and my car keys.

In The Car On The Phone With Tamar

"Im on my way." I said driving.

"You just got in the car on yo way or you up the block on yo way." I rolled my eyes.

"Just got in the car on my way. Tayme imma be there."

"Okay see you." I hung up and drove.

It took me 30 minutes when i pulled up. It was a lot of cars. I got out going inside to the back where the pool was.

I seen my sister's in the water.

"Toni take that off and get in." Tamar yelled.

I was rethinking my bathing suit. All these dudes out here. They already looking at me. I felt a arm slip around me and i turned around to see kenny..

"I need to talk to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Ion care i don't want to talk to you." I said pulling away from him.

"Just give me 5 minutes." I shook my head turing around to go when he grabbed my waist pulling me into the house. His one hand grip was tight and firm as he pushed me into one of the guest bedrooms.

"You know better then anybody to not walk away from me when im trying to speak. I have some shit to say to you so sit the fuck down and listen to me." He roared and i bit my lip as my pussy started to leak.

"Im sorry. You was right i was being selfish. I love you girl and imma do whatever you need me too, so i can make you my girl." He said holding my hands looking into my eyes

"The first thing i need you to do is hug me i missed you." I said softly as he wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I missed you too." He said putting his head in my neck.

"I love you." He whispered kissing my ear. I moaned softly as he kissed my neck and then started to suck on it.

"Mhh I love you too." I said and he picked me up making me wrap Both my arms and legs around his waist.

We started to make out and his tongue slipped in my mouth as he grabbed and squeeze my ass.

"Mhh ken not here." I moaned and he put me down on my feet still holding me.

"We good." He asked and i nod my head.