29

Toni pov

"But i dont wanna go to her house." Peyton said to kenny. It was friday and the boys told keri they didnt want to go with him this week because Kenny's boys were coming and peyton wanted to stay too.

"You should have said that last week so she could know because she comin." He said and she sighed sad.

"Please call her and tell her i dont wanna come. I dont like her boyfriend." Peyton said causing kenny to look at her.

"She gotta man round you." He asked and she nodded.

"How he treat you.." He asked.

"Hes mean. He walk around like he owns everything and he always coming in my room making me do stuff for him because he dont feel like doing it and he be yelling at me." She said.

"And where ya momma be." He asked.

"Out places." She said.

"Dont worry bout it. You dont got to go." He said.

"Pey can you give me a second with your dad." I asked and she got out our room closing the door.

"Imma kill that bitch." He said and i got behind him massaging his shoulders.

"No your not baby. Your gonna have a civilized conversation and if she dont Act right I'll beat her ass for you cause i cant have my daddy in jail." I said kissing his neck.

"You always seem to clear a nigga mind. Come sit on me." He said and i straddled him.

"Dont let her upset you okay." I said and he nodded poking out his lips. I giggled pecking them.

He grabbed my ass deepening the kiss and i moaned making his tongue go in.

"Mhhh." I moaned.

"Where should we take the kids." He asked me.

"We should ask them because i dont know what teenage boys like besides shoes and the play station." I said.

"You wanna know what a grown man like." He ask kissing my neck.

"Mhh what." I moaned.

"A pretty pink, tight, wet pussy." He said cupping mine making me whimper.

"Babe stop." I said and he laid me down on the bed and got between my legs.

"Ken the doors unlock and plus Nichole gone be here any second." I said and he went and locked the door and came back to me.

"Problem slove. Now chill. I skipped breakfast on purpose." He said pulling down my shorts and my red lace with it.

He pushed my legs apart and he held my thighs tightly and dove his head in. His whole mouth was on my pussy making me moan and rub his head softly.

"Daddyyyy fuck." I moaned and he started sucking on my folds roughly making me arch my back.

There was a knock on the door and since you cant hear whats going on we couldn't yell for them to wait and kenny did not plan on stoping until i came.