45

Kenny pov

I was in the movie room watching a movie with the kids. I had all 5 of them. Everything was going smooth until Toni waltz her ass in with a towel wrapped around her.

"Next time you wanna walk out the bathroom mad because I don't wanna give you nun make sure you keep the damn light on nigga. I bussed my ass cause of you." She said turning around and the kids started laughing. I don't care.

"Why you turn that light off."Peyton asked.

"Because ya momma stingy real fuckin stingy I'll be back." I said going up to my bedroom.

She was on the bed lotioning her body. Her gorgeous body. I should have unplugged the hot water too. Stingy midget.

"You mad at me momma." I said sitting down between her legs.

"Move you will  never get another chance to treat me like I'm a piece of shit again." She said before laughing.

"Stay off that damn phone."

"You don't entertain me enough. All you wanna do Is fuck and cuddle. I wanna go sword fighting in the back yard or something you always tryna have sex with me like can I have my coochie back." She said and I took the lotion from her so I could do it for her.

"You know damn well that ain't yours nomore. Give me your arms." I said and she did.

"Why you got a bandaid on your finger."

"Cause of yo stupid ass. You turned off the light and I couldn't see so I slipped and guess who's finger got cut on the razor. Your a asshole."

"Want daddy to kiss it better."

"Mhm."

I kissed her finger and then her lips.

"Do you think ya ring too small."

"Ken what are you looking at my hand gained like 2 pounds. The ring is beautiful and the proposal was gorgeous. You were planning all of that for weeks. I love the effort you always put in. Your an amazing men." She said and I kissed her lips.

Our door was cracked open so Dylan opened it.

"Da you wanna play the game with us and Lord give me the glory cause I see the light. Jesus you heard my cry. Oh yes he will make a way out of no way. I mean he didn't have to do it but he did." Dylan said singing as he looked at tonis body in her underwear. I wasn't even mad I feel the spirit sometimes too.

"Shut up and get out. Stop looking at my women."

"Amen my brother ." He said walking away.

"Your kids are different breeds." She said and I chuckled.

"Tell me about it."

"I remember on our tour Peyton said  cause you need somebody to give you that work I'm like who taught you that she said Tamar."

"Tamar a trip, but do whatever you was gone do Imma go play with the boys until later on tonight."

"Ok kisses." She said and I kissed her lips.