34

Toni

"Fuck You. This the shit I be talking bout." Kenny says walking up the stairs.

"You already did that with yo horny ass." I said following him.

We walked into our bedroom and I started to pack my things.

"Where the fuck you going."

"Away from a man who seems to have anger issues and mood swings." I said going into our closet.

"Alright then go bitch." He said sitting on the bed. A tear slipped my eye as I packed my things.

Kenny took me to the club because we were finally celebrating being nominated for a Grammy. He was already taking shot after shot while holding a bottle of liquor. I was dancing and grinding my hips on him so I thought, but it wasn't and he got angry so here we are.

I slipped on some sandals and grabbed my suitcases.

"I changed my mind stay with me baby." He said opening his arms.

"No you're drunk Kenny." I said walking towards the door.

He grabbed my waist pulling me to his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Don't leave me." He says kissing my neck.

"Stop it." I said trying to get out his hold.

He laid me down on the bed pulling my dress up, taking off my thong he took off his pants and boxers. Grabbing his pole he pushed it into me intertwining our fingers.

...........

I woke up to flowers all over the room and gifts on the dresser. I got up seeing the rose petals on the floor. Getting out the bed I held onto the wall wincing in pain.

I walked into the bathroom seeing Kenny have a rose bubble bath for me. He opened his arms and I walked into them laying on his chest.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said holding my waist.

"Promise you won't get drunk like that again." I asked softly.

"I promise baby." He said kissing my forehead.

He took off my clothes and helped me in the water.

"Thank you this feels good." I said laying back relaxing.

"No problem baby come down when you finished." He said walking out.

I closed my eyes.
.......
Walking downstairs Kenny had breakfast waiting on me.

"You don't have to do all this." I said sitting down.

"I do I love you and All I keep doing is fuckin up." He said and I sat on his lap giving him a kiss.

"I love you too and I forgive you so let it go." I said kissing him.

"Ok and your glam team will be here in an hour to get you ready." He said and I laid down on him.

"We riding together or not." I asked.