14

Toni pov

It was 7:30 when my sister's left. After we got our massages and our manicures and pedicures we watched a movie and then they went home.

I decided to start getting ready so i wouldn't be late. I got in the shower humming to myself.

Kenny pov

"Fuck you get the fuck out." She said as she through me the ring.

"The fuck you mean i pay bills round this bitch." I said putting the ring in my pocket.

" maybe we shouldn't get married we need to work on somethings first. Like being faithful." She yelled.

"We was never getting married. The wedding been off. The only reason i put up with yo ass is beacuse of my child and hell she dont even like you. And you wanna sit here and talk about faith. Faith aint do no good when you was fucking ole dude in my house with my daughter here." I said making her look at me crazy.

" we can try to come to some type of agreement, but you never ever eva eva eva getting my last name. Its called co parenting in the same house." I said watching as she looked shook. I really dont have time for this. All im Tryna do is go to sleep.

"I hate you." She spat at me.

"Child the feeling is mutual." I said getting comfortable.

Toni pov

I slipped on my shoes. I was completely done and i felt beat. I grabbed my phone and clutch and walked down the stairs. Just then somebody knocked on the door. I opened it to see clare in his handsomeness.

"Wow you look breath taking truly." He said making me blush.

"Thank you. You look great as well." I said and he grabbed my hand.

" well lets not waste your time." He said as we walked to the limo. The driver opened the door and we got in.

The inside was pure white and a bottle of champagne awaited.

" Thank you for the gifts and the  roses were lovely." I told him.

"I happened to be sitting at my desk and i started to think about you. So i had my assistant go pick up a few things for me." He said pulling me onto his lap.

" that's quite nice." I told him.

"In a few weeks my company is having a celebration party. I would love for you to attend with me." He said.

"Of course." I said making him smile. He poured us a glass of champagne as we enjoyed each others company for the rest of the ride.

We got out the limo and the paps were just waiting on us. Looking around we were at the beach. The weather is nice and the sky was full of stars.

"Excuse me do you mind taking us a picture." He said to the lady that was walking past.

"No problem." She smiled and he handed her his phone and then pulled me into him. Wrapping both hands around me resting them on my tummy i smiled as the lady took the picture.