12

Toni pov

I sighed and got up as my doorbell kept ringing. Going down the stairs i opened the door and couldn't hold my excitement as i jumped in his arms.

"Clare." I screamed happily as he spun me around.

"Damn baby you almost knocked me down." He said as he carried me inside and closed and locked the door.

"Im sorry i just missed you." I told him truthfully.

"I missed you too Gimme kiss." He said holding me tighter. I pecked his lips and he bit my lips kissing me deeper.

"Mhhhh." I moaned as we pulled away.

He put me down and looked around.

"Your house is gorgeous you decorated." He asked making me nod.

"I wanna take you somewhere so go get dress. Lord knows you aint walking out like that." He said tugging on my boyshorts.

"Come with me." I said grabbing his hand, I took him to my room.

"Why you gotta stage right there." He said sitting on my bed.

"It's for award shows and how i practice." I said.

"Well come practice on me." He says making me giggle.

"I aint laughing. come here girl." He said grabbing my hands and pulling me on his lap.

"Why you looking like that." He said making me blush.

"I dont know." I mumbled. He made me feel like i was in highschool all over again and that i was too shy to talk to the boy i liked. Grabbing my chin he made me look at him and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he held my waist.

"Arent you suppose to be taking me somewhere." I pant as we pulled away.

"If you really wanna go somewhere you can lay back fa me." He said squeezing me.

"Later." I said pecking his lips and getting off of his lap. I took out something to where and took a quick shower.

"Baby can you hand me the lotion off the dresser." I yelled.

He opened the door handing me the lotion.

"You did that shit on purpose." He said looking at my body as i had on a white lace set.

"I really didn't." I said rubbing it on my body.

Shaking his head he looked at me one last time before walking out. After i was done i put on my clothes and wrapped my hair in a messy bun.

"You look sexy." He said as i slipped on my shoes.

"Thank you." I smiled. I grabbed my phone and purse off the dresser.

"You ready." He asked and i told him yes. We walked out the door and got in his car.

"Where we going." I asked.