18

Toni pov

The boys had just left with Chris's mom and i was in my closet looking for a bathing suit. I finally found one and went into the bathroom to get ready.

I left my hair down and wavy. I heard knocking on the door so i put on my cover up. I went to open it and It was my sisters all except Trina and Traci.

"Damn Toni." Towanda said smacking my butt.

"Oww stop, where trini and tray." I asked as we plopped down on the couch.

"Traci having a family day and Trina had to work at the bar."She said.

"Child where you going." Tamar asked.

"With my man." I smirked knowing they were gonna say sum outta pocket.

"Sis give him the pussy already." Tamar yelled and i rolled my eyes.

"When the time comes i promise ill give him some." I told them

"You love him." Tamar asked and i nodded.

"Owww yall are cute." She says. And i blushed.

There was a knock on the door and i went to open it.

"Damn." He mutter before scooping me up into his arms taking me into a deep nasty kiss. I couldn't breath.

"Baby my sisters are here." I breathed as he bit my bottom lip pulling away.

He sat me down on my feet. I grabbed his hand. Taking him into the living room.

"Hello Ladies." He said pulling me onto his lap.

"You love our sister." Tamar asked making me gasp.

"Yes i do." He said making me blush to myself.

"Well me and Tamar are gonna leave so you guys can go about your day." Towanda says grabbing her purse.

"Love you." I said as they left.

"As much as i wanna stare at your beautiful ass. We have a place to be." He said and got up with me. I grabbed my phone and we walked out the door getting into his Bentley.

"Can you swim." He asked and i pouted.

"No."

"God your perfect." He mumbled looking at the road.

We pulled up to the beach docs. I could see the jet skis lines up from the car. We got out the car and intertwined hands.

"Nobody's here." I said and he smiled.

"Thats because it's closed for today." He said.

I swear he goes beyond when he really doesn't have too.

I sat behind him as my hands wrapped tightly around his waist. He started to go and instantly my hair blew with the wind

"Im i going to fast." He asked me.

"No." I say nuzzling my head into his back