Jealous

Inspiration from picture above. Short, like Jordan. Part 2 to Mine And Only Mine?

Meet And Greet, Dallas Texas

Jorel was pouting the entire time they were there. This meet and greet had been going on for two hours now and besides the occasional creepy fan or flirt, it was going well for everyone. Everyone who wasn't named Jorel. Every time someone touched Danny he got more possessive and jealous. Danny was oblivious to his boyfriend's behavior. He was just excited that he got to meet everyone who he made happy with his music. Unfortunately for Jorel, his friends noticed and started teasing him about it, especially George.

"Wow Danny, you've hugged almost everyone here. I think you'll be sick of hugs by the fourth hour." He joked, laughing a little. Danny gave a smile and shook his head.

"That won't happen, I love hugs too much. Especially hugging all of the fans who say our music saved them. It's so cute and sweet!" He exclaimed then giggled. Jorel couldn't help but smile. He held Danny's hand and kissed his cheek.

"You're the cute and sweet one babe." He said making his boyfriend blush.

"Aw you two are so sweet, I'm going to throw up." Matt said with a still face. 

"Stop being edgy Matty." Jordan said, hugging him from behind. Matt response was to roll his eyes before kissing his hand.

"Hey, I think a fan is checking Danny out." George whispered to Jorel. Jorel was about to tell him to shut up when he noticed, in fact, a fan checking him out. He glared a little and held Danny's hand. Danny, thinking nothing of it, smiled when at the next fan.

"Uh, sweetheart, I need my other hand." Jorel let go but went back to holding his hand after the fan moved on from Danny and him, going to George. This went on until the fan, who was checking Danny out, came up to him. Jorel's grip on his hand tighten and Danny finally took notice of his behavior. He looked up at the fan, smiling like always, ready to sign whatever. To his surprise, it was Lorene Drive CD, Romantic Wealth, his former band. He smiled a little since he had fun making music with that band when it was on going. The guys were cool with whenever a fan brought it up, since they all listened to his music, Jorel especially.

He signed it and linked his fingers with his boyfriends again.

"I love your voice. It's like an angels." Danny didn't expect that from a male fan but smiled and thanked him nevertheless. "Thanks, Jorel thinks the same." He cheerfully said. Jorel smirked at this and kissed his lover's cheek. Danny blushed and looked down which made him mentally squeal like a preteen girl.

The guy slid something to Danny and skipped Jorel, going straight to George. Jorel scrunched up his nose while Dylan and Jordan started laughing quietly. Danny didn't even look at the paper. He ripped it up and threw it in the trash next to the table. That was that, until after the meet and greet.

Jorel went to go find some water for his boyfriend, leaving said boyfriend alone in the hall, on his phone. While Danny was scrolling through his phone, a figure came up. Thinking it was Jorel he said, "wow, that was fast. We're you worried I was going to die from thirst?" He looked up and was confused. He tilted his head at the guy. The same guy from earlier.

"Oh, it's you. Did you forget something?" He asked oh so innocently. The guy looked kinda agitated and got closer to Danny, who stepped back instantly. He sent a short message to Jorel and put his phone away.

"So, why didn't you read that paper I slid you?" He ask, getting closer, again, Danny backs away.

"Because it made Jorel uncomfortable." He whispered, looking for any one of the guys at this point. The guy grabbed his hand gently but firmly.

"Why are you with him? I could make you much happier." Danny ripped his hand away and glared at the guy, not noticing the very pissed and jealous Jorel coming up.

"It's none of your damn business who I'm with. I love him very much and could spend the rest of my life with him, unlike you." He sassed. That didn't sit to well with the guy. He roughly grabbed him by the arm and before he could do go knows what, our hero of this story jumped into action. Jorel ripped the guy away, shoving him into the wall.

"Jorel!" Danny squealed and hugged him. Jorel smirked and kissed him. He glared at the guy but decided not to hurt him.

"Stay away from my Danny bitch." With that, he pulled his boyfriend out of the building.

"Wow, you saving me from horny strangers is becoming a habit." Danny giggled. Jorel smirked and slid his arm around his waist. "Well, I have to save my prince from villains. Now, let's get back to our hotel room."