Undead™

BASICALLY I'M NOT DOING A LONG AS SPECIAL, INSTEAD, YALLS PRESENT FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 10K IS THIS! A MINI SERIES THAT WAS INSPIRED BY THIS CINNAMON ROLL BOI AND THEIR BOOK

I had a screenshot of it here but the bitch disappeared on me.

TehCinnamonBoy you're tagged now to see this because I told you, jokingly at the time, that I should create a book with them being YouTubers. Credit to them, so you don't think I'm stealing shit.
BUT CHECK OUT THAT BOOK BECAUSE ITS HONESTLY FUCKING AWESOME.
ASH FOR THE REQUESTS, AND THE ONE ORIGINALLY FOR THE SPECIAL ILL STILL DO IT BUT I WANTED TO DO THIS MORE SO.. I'm sorry...

And of course.. There will be gayness.

~~~~~

Hollywood, California, Afternoon Time

"Wassup Undead crew!" Jordan yelled into the camera.

"That was such a douche intro." Matt mumbled from the couch behind Jordan, in shot of the camera.

"Douche intros? Aron isn't running this channel." Jordan joked earning a chuckle out of the older male, which made him smile.

"No, I'm kidding, we're all good with Aron, and by good I mean we ignore each other." He explained into the camera.

"YouTube drama ensues." "Shh Matty! I'm trying to get to what we're doing!" Matt throws his hands up. He drops them once Jordan looks back at the camera and sticks out his tongue.

"Today in England, we're gonna go explore this building that's abandoned, and yeah, hopefully we won't die."

"Five star intro."

"Quiet Matt! You threw me off my game!" He said dramatically, looking at him. Matt looked at him with a bored look.

"I hope a ghost eats you while we're there." Jordan snapped.

"Ghosts aren't real."

"You say that now, but watch, we'll be on the third floor and we'll hear a slam. Oh what's that? It's just karma coming for you!"

"You're a child."

"Fuck you."

"Language!" Danny yelled from the back of the bus.

An Hour Later; Brought to You by Matt, Getting Attacked by a Facehugger

"There is so much glass dude." Matt commented as he climbed through the window.

"Careful Matty." Jordan said from the ground as he filmed the drummer. As Matt placed his feet on the floor, you could hear the shards of glass crunch under his feet. He stood in the way of the window, moving a bit.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asked. Matt grunted.

"Moving the glass out of the way of the window so you don't fall into it." He mumbled.

"Aw, I knew you care about me." Jordan replied in a fake crying tone. Matt let out an annoyed sigh. 

"I'm moving them back."

A Few Fuckin' Gay Minutes Later; Brought to You by, Unnecessary Aggression

Matt set the camera down, it facing towards the two, and helped Jordan over the empty book case that fell, the top resting against the wall as the hall was too narrow for it to fall all the way over. Old books laid underneath it.

"Dude, it smells like mold." Matt commented, grabbing the camera.

"Well I see water damage on the wall, that is probably the cause." Jordan pointed to the darker area on the yellowish wall. Matt pointed the camera to get a shot of it. He moved the camera up to show a hole right above it. A piece of dry wall fell onto the floor, sending out a loud clap throughout the empty hall, making them jump.