00:02

"why you bother me
when you know you
got a woman"

Seth was treating Kaiyon to ice cream after a long day having a father-son outing. It's been two months since Honey walked out on him. He missed her, still misses her. He still thinks about her.

He was so ready to pop thee question, you know but it is what it is.

"Welcome to Roco Mama's, I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you?". Bliss politely smiled as she stood in front of this fine piece of chocolate. Seth was the whole definition of tall, dark and handsome.

I mean, the man was draped in chocolate and he happened to come out finer than the word fine. He could pull off anything; girls, clothes, being a thug or whatever. He was dressed in laid back type of clothes and he managed to look like he just woke up.

"Imma have your number three but instead of the salad, can I get that with the orion rings?". He said looking between the menu and Bliss. Bliss wrote everything down and looked at the kid.

"Is that your son?", she asked as she cooed at Kaiyon. Seth nodded his head and smiling, "He's so cute. What's he gonna have?". She stood up straight after lightly squeezing his cheeks which he enjoyed a lot.

"What do you suggest for him?". He politely asked, licking Hus lips and looking at her. He wasn't flirting or anything. Kaiyon's food choices changed everyday. One minute he liked this and next he didn't.

"We got a variety of kids meals but you can choose whatever you want your kid to eat, kinda like a buffet kinda vibe. As you see here, we got the nuggets, pizza, the chicken burger or cheese hamburger and also the pasta if your kid isn't a fan of greasy food". She said all in one breathe, showing Seth the menu.

"What's his favourite food?". She asked as she saw he couldn't make up his mind

"He liked a lot of meaty food and fries". He said.

"Oh okay, seeing as today's our special Saturday for the kids, we offer pizza with different meaty topping. I tell you, its to die for and imma just get him fries since he likes that, cool?". Seth nodded his head. Bliss read over his order just to make sure she got everything correct. He nodded his head and thanked her.

"Oh is there anything he's allergic to?". She asked before she vanished into the canteen. He shook his head and she walked away. This was probably the first woman who didn't flirt with him on the job and he had mad respect for her.

"Bliss girl, I see you working your magic over there". Sade, one of the waitress she was acquainted said, with smirked.

"No Sade I wasn't. He was just asking what to get his son and I was helping him out". Bliss playfully rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Watch he asks for ya numbers before he leaves". She said, winking her eyes.

"No I don't wanna boyfriend right now. I'm still young Sade". She slightly rolled her eyes, a small smile tugging on her face.

"So?". Sade asked, with her hands on her hips, "I would think you in your 20s or some shit. Girl, you were blessed with the booty yo". She smacked her butt making Bliss look at her.