00:29

May the winds take you as
far as the doves

Kaiyon Omari Anderson

3/5/16 - 15/06/19

Seth stared at the program of Kaiyon's funeral.  His tears cascaded down his face, on his hands as well as the program. Seth couldn't believe his baby boy was gone. It was so surreal to him. Each day he woke up, thinking Kai would, come in, get on the bed and slap him till he wakes up but that wasn't he there anymore.

He was gone all beacuse of hating ass bitches who wanted to get back at Honey. She too was hit and fortunately enough, she survived.

Seth felt a soft hand, rubbing his shoulder. He sniffed, discreetly wiping his tears.

"You okay?". Cecile asked, sitting next to him.

"Yeah ma. I'm good". He said, nodding his head. She saw the program in his hands and a few tears fell from her eyes too.

"I miss my baby". She said, looking up the ceiling so that tears don't keep falling.

"But I'm your baby". He frowned, making her smack her lips.

"You know what I mean". She said, sniffing. He chuckled and laid back on the bed. They sat in silence, while Seth looked up the ceiling reminiscing about the good times with his son.

"Bliss is here to see you". She said, making him roll his eyes.

"Ion wanna see her".

"Why?". She asked, frowning.

"I just don't ". He mumbled. Seth blamed Bliss for the death of his son. If he wasn't on a date with her, then he wouldn't have given Kai to Honey.

"You can't keep blaming her for the death of Kai".

"If we weren't on that date then my son would still be here"
He said.

"Omari, stop saying that. She's trying to be there for you but you aren't letting her ".

"Beacuse I don't want her to!". He snapped.

"Well I'm going to let her come in, cause she's here already". She told him, getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

A few moments later, Bliss knocked on the door and let herself in when he didn't come open the door. She slowly strolled in. She stood besides the bed and looked down at him. He had his eyes closed and his arms behind his head

"Hey, how you doing?". She lowly asked. Seth scoffed, still keeping his eyes closed.

"What you doing here?". He asked her.

"I just came to check up on you".

"Why?".

"Because you don't need to be alone during this time".

"I wanna be alone, so leave". He told her, getting aggravated with her.

"Seth please let me be there with you. I want to be here for you". She pleaded.