00:14

Met you in the lobby,
i was just arriving,
you was checking out...

N O V A R A

Bliss had pulled up at the school parking lot and parked her Benz, turning off her ignition. Nova stared ahead, looking at the sea of student scattered all over the place.

She was nervous but at the same time ready to start afresh. After everything she's been through back home. She deserved this. She feels like this is her time and she's going to take it and shine.

"We here". Bliss said, pulling out her phone and texted Lincoln, "are you nervous?". Her cousin asked her.

"A little but i will be fine. Don't worry about me". Bliss has been left in the dark by her cousins but she wasn't going to push it.

"I'ma wait for you here at the end of the school. If you don't see me, you know what to do". Bliss said as they got out the car and walked towards the school doors.

Nova looked around and relaxed. No one was looking at her nasty or like they were disgusted by her. Bliss accompanied her to the office and helped her to her locker before she left her, alone.

Nova looked around and took out her phone and her schedule. It was 7:30 and school starts at seven fortyfive. The first lesson was at eight.

She started walking, trying to find her homeroom class. She read her schedule. She sighed when she couldn't find it.

cousbliss; where ms
singh class at?

<<<; room 206, b floor

Nova replied a thank you and sighed as she was already on the b level. All she had to do was to find room 206. She walked further down the hall before turning to her right bumping into a hard chest, making her drop her phone and schedule.

She gasped as she dropped to her knees and picked up her things and apologized when she stood up. Her words got caught in the back of her throat. She looked at this fine specie standing in front of her. His toffee like milk skin, his defined jaw that was sharp. His nice plump brownish lips, hazel brown eyes and his sharp pointy nose.

She blinked and heat rose to her cheeks with embarrassment. He had been talking to her and she hadn't heard a word he said.

"I-i'm sorry, what did you say?". She said, blinking again.

"I said you should watch where you are going next time". His voice was smooth and deep a few octaves. But his words were harsh and he had a scowl on his face.

"Well sorry, i will be careful next time if i know where i am going". Nova bite back making his scowl grow deeper. They glared at each other, daring one another to say something else.

Fine specie kissed his teeth and glared at her before walking away towards his homeroom class. He was already going at it on the first day and with a little girl at that.