00:23

NOVARA

She walked inside school with her airpods. She had her eyes fixed on her phone. She was looking through the comments on her picture she posted last night.

She was getting love and at the same, she was getting body shamed for being thick. She felt tears stinging at the back of her eyes but she wasn't about to cry. She was tired of crying anyways. She's a bad bitch now and can snatch your nigga.

@uniecey she ugly and that's not her real hair😂

@kentuckynova fuck you jealous bitch😇 @uniecey

She posted and placed her phone inside the front pocket of her grey hoodie. She had on matching grey Nike sweatpants, paired it with her orange and black Jordan 1. She had her hair in a sleek puff with her edges laid perfectly.

"Nova!". Her friend yelled out her name, making her turn around and walked towards her.

"Hey y'all". She greeted the couple with a smirk on her face, posted up by the lockers, acting touchy with each other. Pharoah greeted back with a head nod.

"Hey gi–wait, why you looking at me like that". Sydney furrowed her brows and asked Nova.

"Like what?". She questioned back, chuckling. Sydney thought Nova didn't know about her dating Pharoah but she did. It wasn't her business though.

"Stop it Nova!". Sydney hit her arm making her laugh out loud.

"What did I do? All I did was just greet and look at y'all". She said, placing her hands in her hoodie.

"No you did this weird smile like you knew something, right babe, you saw that right?". Syd asked Pharoah. He shook his head.

"I ain't see nothing".  Nova giggled rolling her eyes.

"You weird Novara". Syd said just as KK approached the trio.

"Wassup man". KK kissed his teeth and mean mugged the hell out of Pharoah, his cousin.

"How your dumb ass at school before me? You barely like school son". He questioned, placing his hands in his hoodie too.

"She convinced me to come so..". Pharoah shrugged. He didn't like school. He rather be out in the streets making drops and getting his money.

"Good cause you can't be in them streets anyways". KK said, nodding his head. He was a little disappointed in his cousin but at the end of the day it was all love between them. He would ride for him. He would kill for him if anyone tried to scrap for his cousin.

"whatever Kwame man". He kissed his teeth making KK roll his eyes. The bad thing about the two is they were both hard-headed and listened to no one.