00:04

"ignore the skeletons
in my closest... "

B L I S S

Two months later

It was Saturday afternoon and Bliss along with Mo were chilling in Bliss' backyard enjoying ice popsicle on a hot sunny day.

"You know I actually can't believe you two are friends". Moesha said, looking at her best friend. Moesha was a very beautiful girl. She had dark brown skin, it was smooth and soft. It always had a glow to it. She was slim thick and standing at 5'5".

"Mo for the hundredth time, we are friends nothing more, nothing less and plus we don't know each other like that to be in a relationship". She shrugged, changing her position on the grass.

Mo twisted her lips to the side, eyeing her best friend, "Girl I know you want him and he wants ya too".

Bliss shook her head," Nope he don't. I remember what he said exactly, talking about "i ain't ready for no lovey dovey shit, not since my baby moms. Imma focus on me and my kid", girll". She said before laughing along with Mo after imitating his voice

"He said that? Is he for real?". Mo laughed, looking at her friend. Bliss gave her the girl I tell you look.

"It's been months since he saw her and I'm sure wherever ole girl is, isn't thinking ' bout him and the kid. Y'all need to get together". She said, waving her off and speaking nonchalantly.

"Mo you don't even know her and I'm not tryna replace Kai's mom's place". Mo rolled her eyes and nudged her friend.

"Bliss that baby probably be in need for some motherly love right now and where his mom at? No where to be found. And Seth can't do all this alone. You can see he's struggling and needs help".

"His mom helps him". She said, crossing her arms. Mo huffed, "Bliss, not that kinda help. Be there for him too, he's mom lives on the other side of town, so obviously he needs his kid closer if anything happens to him".

Bliss had a frown on her face. Moesha was making a big deal out of nothing. Or she just wants them to date and then what? At some point, they will break up and they both think they are better off as friends. They likes the relationship they had at the moment. They were vibing and chilling. It was nice.

"Think about it. Kaiyon loves you, more than he loves his own mother", Bliss cut her eyes at her friend but Mo ignored her, "I've seen the way he acts around you though he's still young but that kid is smart".

"Seth probably sees it too but says nothing. He scared he might scare you away". Her frown deepen..

"How did you figure this out?". She asked curious, "i got eyes tuh!". She said playfully.

Before she could answer her phone rang. It was a FaceTime request from Seth.

"Ahhhh daddy!". As soon as she answered, Kaiyon was in the background crying.