00:09

"something bout you, makes
me feel like a dangerous woman..."

M O E S H A

Moesha woke up and got ready for school the next morning. She was going to be late for the first lesson since they were two hours away from her school and city where she lived.

She knew her mom was probably fuming wherever she was but she didn't care. She was going to see and deal with her after school.

She showered and cleaned her bruises. She dried and put lotion on her body. Her curls were let loose today. She was planning on getting braids Saturday. Her mom didn't like her keeping her hair in its natural state as it breaks and tangles. She preferred her having protective hairstyles.

Her mom was controlling on even how to keep her hair neat and she doesn't like it one bit. Mo liked her curls so much. Today she wasn't going to hide her bruise. Her lip wasn't swollen anymore but her nose was blue black and eye too but it wasn't bad.

The discoloration was going to be gone by the weekend. She wore Shandy's old skinny jeans and a black bodysuit she didn't fit no more. She paired it with a light bomber jacket and all black Air Maxes.

She took her bag and phone off the charger and headed downstairs. Tete Vivi was feeding Samaia , while Travis ate breakfast on his phone.

"Good morning". She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a carton juice to drink on the way. She got snacks out the pantry and put them in her bag.

"What the hell do you think you doing?". Vivian asked, looking at her crazy.

"What does it look like?". She chuckled.

"You outta your damn mind thinking your ass gon' take my food like that!". She seriously scolded her.

"But Tete Veeee, don't do that to meeeee. You know you always have my favourite snacks.". She whined walking over to her and hugging her. Her aunt couldn't resist her pout and gave in.

"Take them but next time, you ask". She said, a smile taking place on her face. Mo thanked her and sat down eating her breakfast. She was texting back and forth between Bliss and Benji, letting him know she ready.

Shandy walked into the kitchen, dressed for work and talking on the phone with her baby daddy, Sean. She was cheesing and smiling so hard, that if Mo wasn't playing her any attention she would've missed it. She got off the phone and slid it in the pocket.

"Who was that?". Mo asked,nosy, wiggling her eyebrows and loudly obnoxiously chewing on the pancakes. Aunt Vee hit her shoulder, making her flinch.

"Oww tete'". She exclaimed.

"None of your business girl..", she smirked and walked over to her mother picking her little chunky baby. Shandy picked Samaia up and blow bubbles on her cheek, making her laugh.

Mo hummed, looking at her. A knock sounded on the door and Travis got up going to open it. Her dabbed up Benji and opened it wider, letting him in.

"Morning fam". He walked up to aunt Vivian and side hugged. He did the same to Shandy. He sat down beside Mo and started eating her strips of bacon.