00:20

Before anything else I want to thank y'all guys for voting, reading and commenting on this book.
I just need to cut off a few characters cause they don't play no role in the book and it's a lot to write about different characters.

And how y'all still reading this trash??? Tragic🌚

"Want it when we don't have it and when we got it, we don't seem to want it"

H O N E Y

Honey sighed as she walked up the staircases, to the porch of Seth's house. She wiped her sweaty palms on her Nike sweatpants and lifted her hand and knocked on the door.

She stepped back and looked around the familiar surroundings. She missed being around her child.  It's been months and now she wanted to own up to her childish ways and find a common ground to raise her kid along side Seth.

The door open and she turned back around, Seth's intense graze on her. His brows were furrowed in confusion.

"What are you doing here?". He asked, lightly closing the door behind him and folded his arms on his chest.

"We need to talk about Kaiyon". She nervously said, rocking on her heels .

"We don't need to talk about shit". He growled at her but she ignored him, getting slightly annoyed.

"Listen to me Seth, that's my baby. I give birth to that child. I don't give a fuck about any body else except my child. Let me see my child or else they will be he–".

"What are you going to do? Take me to court?". He cut her off, squinting his eyes at her

"Yes, because as much as he's your child, he is my child too. I'm the one who birthed him". She snapped at him. Honey was fade up with Seth's manipulative threats. She wanted him to know that she wasn't scared of him. She tired of doing things his ways

He glared at her, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. But she wasn't going to back down, when she came a long way.

"Let me see my child, please Seth. Look I know ice made a mistake but I've learnt from it. Please let me see him". She begged even when she didn't want to seem desperate but she was too desperate to see her child.

Seth sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He really wanted Kai to grow with his mother. He didn't want him thinking that his mother did not love him or she abandoned him. He didn't want Kaiyon to grow up seeing his father with different women and him thinking they were his mother

"Wait here". He said, making her eyes light up a bit. She didn't think Seth would agree so easily. She paced around the porch, rubbing her hands on her pants once more  feeling really nervous .

The door opened and she stopped in her tracks and looked at Kaiyon resting his head on Seth's shoulder. Tears burnt on the brim of her eyes lids as she looked at her beautiful baby boy.

She stretched out her arms, reaching out to Kai. Kai stared at her with his fingers in his mouth.

"What I tell you about eating your fingers". Seth scold softly, making him immediately removing them from his mouth. His lips turned into a pout. He didn't like being scold, especially by his father.