00:28

Omgggg I fucking cringe when I read the first chapters of this book. Ewww, the fuck was I thinking 😕. I was dumb.

"Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!". Moesha gushed looking around their room, overlooking the beach. Finally school was over. She had graduated high school and now she was in, Seychelles with the love of her life, literally.

They arrived in the early hours of the morning and could see the beach and the lights, illuminating the beach as well as the pool beneath their room.

"You like?". He asked, with his hands wrapped around her shoulders, standing behind her and kissing her neck.

"I love it!". She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her.

"I fucking love it Thank you. I don't wanna leave". She mumbled against his lips. Benji smirked and gripped her butt.

"Only the best for you". She softly smiled, looking at him. You could tell Moesha was happy and was in a happy place. Although her parents tried reaching out to her to talk about the past, Moesha wasn't having it  at least not for now. She would wait for after her baecation.

"This is the best. Argh I love you so much. You make me so happy". She wrapped her arms around and pecked his lips.

"This ain't nothing. Wait for the rest of the trip". He shrugged. Benji had big plans for their trip. He was trying to make the trip memorable and exciting for her and he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

They walked back inside, plopping on the bed because they were jetlagged.

"Argh I'm so tired, that was a long ass flight". Moesha stated, making Benji nod in agreement.

"We can start our day later on. We arrived pretty early. Its now 6".

"Really? That's basically the whole day we traveled to get here".

"18 hours babe".

"18 hours ain't shit when I'm with you". Moesha stated looking up at him from his chest.

"Shut up you so fucking corny". Benji said, chuckling. She smiled at him.

"But you ain't lying, those hours went by like a breeze.". He yawned.

"Shit, a nigga tired ". He placed his hand over his eyes.

"You ain't sleeping, are you?". Moesha softly asked, moving her head to look at him again.

"Mo shut up and sleep". He said tiredly, making her giggle.

"Okay. I love you".

"I love you too now sleep". He asked. Moesha draped her arm over his torso and closed her eyes, letting sleep take her away.

°°°