00:27

Raven's was munching on the chips while, Malcom laid besides her and rubbing on her stomach. She had gotten over the last few months. She was ready to give birth to her baby girl.

She had promised herself she would love her considering the fact that she was molested and raped by her stepfather when she was younger until she could run away.

The reason why she decided to up and leave was she killed a man she thought was her father. She couldn't take the pain anymore. He had such a hold on her that she couldn't break. She thought he was going to be her protector till the end of time but obviously she was wrong.

That very same day, she had told herself that she had enough. She took the butcher knife and she slit his throat when he tried to sleep with her, drunk. He was a sick man and that day, he was going after Nova after he had done malicious things to Raven. And she wasn't going to allow that. Rather her than her little sister. She made a promise to look after her sister and that's what she was going to do.

"Can't wait till she gets here". Malcolm said, rubbing her stomach and then placed a kissed on her belly. Baby girl kicked. Malcolm looked up at Raven who was still stuffing her mouth with nachos.

"Did you see that?". He questioned, making her avert her attention towards him.

"The baby kicked ". He said with enthusiasm and excitment.

"I know but she needs to get here now". She whined. She was tired, her back was killing her and her feet and face was swollen.

"Just a few more weeks". Malcom came up and kissed her on the lips and went back to rubbing her belly making babygirl move inside her.

"Malcom stop, I want to sleep now". She whined, removing his hands and turning away from him. She was suddenly tired and she was annoyed because she couldn't sleep properly.

"Okay damn, no need to turn me away like that". He playfully kissed his teeth and left her alone as there was a knock on the door. He removed himself from the bed, going to open the door.

"Wassup Mr Jones ". He politely greeted, dabbing him up.

"Aye, I need to talk to you, you got a minute?". He asked. Malcom nodded his head and walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

He followed Amir to his office. They walked in, Mr Jones walking towards his chair while Malcom sat opposite him.

"I wanna to know what are your intentions with my niece. You know how important she is to my wife. Harmony loves her and I had no choice but to love her too. She's like my second daughter ". Amir said

"Sir, my intentions with your niece in law is to only love her and give her the world, if she allows me to". Amor looked at him and hummed.  He stroked his beard and slowly nodded his head.

"So you want to marry her?". He questioned.

"If only she allows me to".

"She will, if you reassure her. If you tell her everyday when she wakes up. Give her the attention she needs and deserve.  Don't be like me. I was in and out of jail most of my daughter's life but I made a promise to be there Coco. I told myself I would try hard. You know them people never want to see a black man or a anyone of colour, of that matter, make it out. You know it be your own people who are jealous of you too". Amir said. He was trying to make sure Malcolm did right by his niece in law.

"I understand, sir".

"You ain't have to call me sir, you make me seem so old". Amir said, chuckling which made Malcolm as well.

N O V A

Nova was done with all her finals and was ready to get home and start her summer. She pulled her out phone and unlocked her phone ready to get a ride home.