00:11

"you find a point
when you exhale..."

N O V A R A

Aunty Harmony was kind enough to take Nova and Raven in and take care of anything and everything they needed. She still didn't know why they had to come to her place and Raven didn't want her to ever find out.

Nova finished scrubbing her body and washing her hair. She rinsed off and turned off the water. She got out and dried her body, wrapped a towel around her hair and body. She walked out, into her room and picked up her suitcase.

She took out her toiletry bag and took out her Shea butter body lotion and rubbed it all over her body. She wore her undergarments and took out her pajamas and wore them since she was going to bed after eating dinner.

She pulled her curly wet hair into a bun and wrapped a scarf around it. She picked up her iPhone 5 and powered it on. She turned the WiFi on and waited for it to connect and waited for her messages to come in.

She wasn't a peoples person so she only had a few people she talked to. Her best friend, Zae texted her and she opened it.

zae💸; bitch where are you!!?

Sent 1:45

zae💸; we s'ppose to meet

Sent 1:55

zae💸; I know your ass didn't
forget bout our plans😑😒

Sent 2:00

zae💸; novara kentucky I stg. 😒why
your ass ignoring me?😭😭 did I do
something? novaaaa bitch!😂😂

Sent 2:25pm

zae💸; I'm sooorrryy then😔
text me back when you see this

Sent 3:00

Nova chuckled Zae was hilarious. He was only the friend who was down for Nova through her situations and episodes she went through.

Zae was gay and very outspoken and confident while Nova was that kid who was shy and picked on for that. And also because she was a little big for her age and picked on by kids and because of her medical issues.

<<<; stfu, but I'm fine, thanx💖
for checking up on me. I'm sorry this is sudden but Raven and I just up and left. I don't think we ever coming back for reasons you know and both of us don't know. I know I don't say this enough but thank you for being there for me when no one else was. For picking my hot mess up when I couldn't. I know you went out your way tryna make sure I'm aight, and I appreciate your fine ass for that👅👅 imma visit soon and we still can FT every night. I love you so so much Zae, you the best thing thats ever happened to me, besides Raven and my mama.