00:15

A few weeks later

the only problem is you was using me
in a different way that i was using you...

H O N E Y

Honey slowly shook her ass to the music blasting loudly on the pole as she made her way to the floor. She raised one leg in the air as she did a spilt, ass clapping.

The drunk men cheered on her and threw a couple of bills on the stage. She had gotten a lot better at stripping since she started.

The music stopped and she collected her money and walked back to the dressing room. She stripped off her mesh top and g-string and showered, removing the sweat and smell off her. She changed into her black Nike sweatsuit and white Air Maxes when she had finished moisturising her body.

When she had finished all that she headed to Tarell's office to drop of his share of her earnings for the evening. She leaned against the door and heard music on the other side of the door.

She gently knocked and heard the music stop before he shouted for whoever to come in. She slowly opened the door and stepped in the smoke consumed room.

"Wassup Hon, you good?". He asked her, blowing smoke out his nose. She nodded her head and placed the stack of money on the table and slid it towards him.

"Your share". She lowly said, avoiding eye contact. Tarell looked at her the whole time, blowing smoke out of his mouth.

He counted the money while she patiently waited for him to dismiss her. He nodded his head.

"All good. Have a good night". Honey slightly smiled and turned and walked towards the door.

"Wait!". She turned around and looked at him as he got off from his dark brown chair. She finally noticed how tall he was, how built his figure was. He wasn't too skinny nor too muscular.

"You scared of a nigga or something?". He asked, walking with his hands in his pockets. Honey shook her head. She studied his face. He was dark and handsome. His pearly white teeth stood contrast against his skin. His eyes were like chinky and his jaw was really defined it could slit you.

He had a few tattoos on his neck and arms which were showing from his black crew neck Nike sweater.

"Then why you never talk?". He asked squinting his eyes which looked closed. She shrugged, looking down at her Air Maxes. He didn't like the way she looked down all the time.

"Look at me girl". He gently grabbed her chin and their eyes connected. Her stomach burned and did flips, while her heart tried to beat it's way out of her chest. Honey inwardly swoon at how beautiful his eyes looked. She was lost in his eyes. They were a mixture of sage and brown with specks of green too.

"Damnn nigga your eyes". She mumbled lowly and Tarell heard her, making his lips twitch a little. A small smirk graced his lips.