00:12

" i buy you champagne but
you love some henny "

E S T E R

IN MY FEELINGS blasted in the strip club as Ester step out on stage and did her routine. She was feeling the music as she shook her ass on the pole with her legs in the air.

"kiki do you love me, are you riding? Say you'll never leave from beside me. Cause i want ya, and i need ya".

Ester got on her knees and arched her back shaking her ass cheeks and making them clap. The men cheered her on and she did it again making them go crazy.

The song went on to the last verse and she did her signature dance, rocking her hips to the beat. When she was done she picked up her money and walked out.

"You were amazing girl!". Honey exclaimed when Ester walked in with her hands full dollar bills.

"Thanks girl. It's your turn after this, are you ready?" She asked Honey as she sat on her vanity and took off her make up. She was done for the night and was waiting for Honey.

"I'm just a bit nervous but i will be fine". She smiled a bit, moving her newly installed twenty four inch Peruvian weave out of her face.

"You will do good. Just shake that ass and get your money". The song started and Honey walked out on queue as Chun Li played in the background.

Honey wasn't doing the dance, alone since she was still new. She walked out on stage with Stella, Goldie and Jamai and did the routine they were taught earlier in the day.

"ayo, i been on, bitch, you been corn, Bentley tints on, fendi prints on, i mean, i been Storm, X-men been formed..."

Goldie, Stella, Jamai and Honey all slid down the pole, ass in the air. They freestyle , making the men slide their dollar bills in the strap of their thongs.

Honey walked further on front and got on her knees. She made her ass clap a few times making the men holler for more. She smirked while she raised one leg in the air and made her booty shake.

"Oh, get it girl!". Ester hollered on the other side, like a proud mother. Honey felt good about herself cause here she was, making money. It didn't matter if it wasn't the right way. As long as this money paid her bills, get her hair kept and nails popping, then she was good.

The song ended and the girls walked off stage, getting their money and going to their dressing room. "Bitch! You killed it out there. I knew that ass wasn't made for nothing!". Ester said, grinning so hard.

"Stop! But you know i know a thing or two". They both laughed, high fiving each other.

"You right". Ester went to sit down and waited for Honey to change. They made small talk as Honey quickly changed into her Nike sweat suit with her black and white Nike huaraches. She placed her weave into a messy bun.