00:22

Awww y'all thought I would end just like that, 💀🌚😂
Somebody still has to die, Iol

LINCOLN

"Man what the fuck?". He questioned, looking at the phone, getting livid by the moment. Lincoln's friends stood nearby looking at him.

"Body her nigga". One of his friend stated. Lincoln nodded his head, like it was the most sensible thing he said.

"I won't be taken for a fucking fool". He looked again at the picture and clenched his jaw. He was pissed. Bliss was cheating on him.

"I told ya these bitches gonna play you bro".

"Well I ain't that nigga, bro. She's gonna get what's coming to her. Her and her nigga". He kept looking at the picture and he got angrier and angrier. He was taken for a fucking fool and he didn't like that.

He was going to take any measures to teach Bliss that he wasn't the one to be fucked with. He watched as Talitha walked in the house. He licked his lips, eyeing her curvy body.

Talitha smiled at him. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Hey baby". She said, slowly averting her eyes between his lips and eyes. Lincoln smirked noticing her seductive states.

"Wassup boo, did you miss me?". He questioned biting his bottom lip. He lightly palmed her plump ass and squeezed it, making her gasp.

"I did daddy and I'm here for round two". She lowly whispered in his ear, and pushing her chest against his chest. She discreetly touched his dick through the basketball shorts he was wearing.

He nodded and looked over her shoulder, "aight y'all gotta go, now!". He gave his homeboys one look and they understood. They piled out at the door, pushing through to get out the house.

"Show daddy how much you missed him". Lincoln said, unbuttoning her jeans. He helped her out the jeans and laid her on her back on the couch.

He trailed kisses from her jaw to her breast. Leaving love marks on her brown skin.

"Lemme get on top". She lowly said, feeling breathlessly from the pleasure she was getting. Lincoln's touch made her feel like she was the only girl in the world but she was far from that. In Lincoln's mind he just wanted to see Bliss in a body bag and he didn't care about how he was gonna do it.

It didn't matter to him that her father was gonna come after him. Nobody had the guts to cheat on him and he will be damned if a bitch has him looking stupid in the streets.

His phone rang beside the clothes scattered on the floor, he ignored it and continued to penetrate Talitha, hard. It stopped and he made her turn on her knees.

The ringing started once again and he groan, "pick up the phone nigga". Talitha looked over her shoulder, her hair sticking on her forehead.

Lincoln smacked his teeth and pulled out of Talitha, retrieving his phone. He looked at the name flashing across the screen and immediately his dick went limp.

His blood started boiling once again. The veins in his neck and hands were popping out. He threw his phone against the wall. Talitha jumped up from the couch, frightened and stared at Lincoln.

"What's wrong?". She questioned, holding her chest and watching Lincoln's chest heave up and down. He  looked at her with a scowl on his face.

"Get out!". He lowly said and Talitha looked at him confused.

"What?".

"I said get out out!". He yelled at her.

"B-but what I do?". Her mouth hung open, staring at him in disbelief.