00:25

A FEW WEEKS LATER; 

"Damn its hot. i can't wait till we out of this nasty ass bitch and i'm at the beach with my man, enjoying the warm sun in Seychelles", Moesha grinned as she stared into space thinking the baecation her and Benji were about to go to when she was done with school.

"Must be nice bitch cause I'ma be stuck here with Seth and Kai". Bliss said, applying more lipgloss on her lips.

"But you love Kai so y'all are gonna have a good time together". Bliss frowned. Yes she loved baby Kai, but damn can't a bitch dream about a baecation too, like the way Moesha was?.

"I do love Kai but I can't be babysitting all the time. I wanna go out and have fun. I'm nobody's stepmother yet. i want to live my life". Moesha gasped.

"Nah, don't do baby Kai like that. You know he ain't got no mama".Moesha said and Bliss looked at her like she was crazy.

"He does. Honey is doing the best she can to try and provide for the both of them. She works at the strip club now but ever since it got shot up, she's been spending time with Kai and Seth has been there too".

'Wait, what?". Moesha looked at Bliss in disbelief. Bliss stared at Moesha nonchalantly.

"So how do you feel about it? Do you think that Honey and Seth can get back together?". Moesha curiously asked, with her brows arched in question.

Bliss shrugged, "I hope not, because i really do like Seth and it would so sad to see him go back to his baby mama. I know she's my half cousin and all but then i like him too and whatever they had is long done". Moesha eyed Bliss in sympathy. She knew how much her friend liked Seth and it would be a shame if he went back to her cousin-- his baby mama.

"And if he does, then fuck him. There is plenty fish in the sea for you".

" Like who?", Bliss raised her eyebrow.

"Rashad". Moesha smirked.

"Eww, hell no, not braces Rashad", Bliss scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Why not. He's cute and he just removed his braces and now he looks even way cuter. He's been eyeing you for some time now. Give him a chance". Moesha tried to reason, but Bliss wasn't trying to hear anything of what Moesha was implying. She had her eyes on one man and one man only.

They both walked up to their Maths class and Bliss noticed the stares she was receiving. She brushed it off and made her way to her seat. Heads turned into her direction and she raised her eyebrow.

"What?". She asked, looking at the dark skinned girl staring at her with pity.

"You ain't hear?". her eyes widened in shook.

Bliss shook her head, "If i ain't hear, then i wouldn't be asking you what the problem was". She snapped. The dark skinned girl shook her head and slipped out her phone from the binder on the table. She scrolled through it and then handed it to Bliss. 

She quickly scanned through the article and she screamed, making other heads turn to her, looking at her crazy.

"No!", tears burnt at the brim of  her eye lids as she read one more time.

"W-wh-when did this ha-happen?". She looked at the dark skinned girl who she found out was Trina.

"Last night. It was on the news". Trina said, looking at Bliss in pity.

Her boyfriend was found in a body bag, burnt with a couple of gun shot wounds and buried at the bottom of a bridge.

"Who would do such a horrible thing?", She questioned, looking at Trina. Trina shrugged and held out her hand, asking for her phone back. Tears cascaded down Bliss' cheeks. She was devastated. Lincoln might've not been the love of her life but he held a special place in her heart.