00:06

"dont pull up at
6 a.m to cuddle with me..."

H O N E Y

"He outta his fucking mind thinking that he gonna take my kid away from me!". Honey said as she took the little bankie with coke inside it and placing it neatly on the table.

"I mean, how dare he? He got my lil dark skin ass cousin looking after my kid? Who does that?". She rambled on, making perfect lines with a business card.

"Hon, you need to forget these people. It clear, they don't care about you". Esther said, smoking blunt and blowing out big ass fumes

"But that's my kid. My kid. I made that boy". She shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes and voice cracking a little bit.

"Honey, forget 'dem. Live your life. This is what you wanted, remember?". Ester raised her eyebrows looking at her best friend. It looked like she was changing her mind and she wasn't having that, not before she got what she wanted.

Honey snorted the coke and leaned back, letting it sink in her body and in her blood. It kicked it but the way she wanted so she snorted another line. She was finally getting her high.

"Let's hit Club Destiny tonight". Honey said as she felt the urge of partying it up a storm tonight. Esther nodded, bending over and snorting the coke.

Honey went to Esther's bathroom across the hallway and stripped of her clothes. She got in the shower, cleaning herself quickly. The water was starting to irritate her skin so she quickly rinsed off and got out. She dried off and went to one of the rooms Esther let her use for the time being.

She put lotion on her body and wore her lace undergarments and pulled out a thin strap, long v-neck velvet dress. It wasn't fitted like it was before it still looked nice on her body. She wore her ankle heels. She also undid her cornrows and her hair was in its natural state. She oiled it and made it wild.

She got out a couple of dollar bills, under her mattress and stuffed them in the hem of her shoes. She grabbed her phone and walked out seeing Esther emerge from her room wearing strapless crop top with a skirt with silts on both side and really long inches of heel. Hope she doesn't fall and break her neck.

Esther flipped her 28 inch Peruvian hair, looking over her best friend, "You look good, girl". She said, smiling.

"You too, you tryna snatch some dick tonight?". Honey asked, laughed. Esther turned around showing her outfit, "I mean, this will win anyone over". Her silts started just below the vagina and went all the way to her mid thigh.

"We gotta go". Honey said as she pressed the home button of her iPhone and saw the time, reading 7:38. Club Destiny don't start popping around eight or half eight. So they will be right on time and plus it's was going to be packed this Friday night. Everyone was going out to unwind the earlier hours of the day.

And that's where all the businessmen, the drug dealers and all the successful men will be hanging out. Club destiny was hooker bar, a stripper club and also a night club. The place was blooming with money.

Esther and Honey hoped into her Honda since Honey sold her and drive to the club. Before they got in, they decided to snort some more coke, just to feel good.