00:17

"wish you would understand,
that all i want to do
is help you, love you
and cherish you..."

B L I S S

Bliss hurriedly got out her mother's car before it stopped, banging the door and walking towards the hospital doors.

"Renaé calm down, please". Harmony begged, quickly locking the car and following after Bliss.

Bliss madly walked up to the receptionist.

"Hi honey, how may i he-".

"Which rooms is Moesha Robinson in?" She cut the receptionist off. She was very impatient and anyone was going to feel her wrath.

"Mam, who are you? Are you fami-".

"No, she's my best friend, now what number is her room?". Bliss cut her off.

"Bliss stop being rude, please ". Harmony calmly said, pulling her bag strap closer on her shoulder. The lady at the front desk quickly typed on the computer and looked up at her a few seconds later.

"No visitor's are allowed at the moment. You gonna have to take a seat in the waiting area".

"She's my friend, what don't you understand?. I want to see her!". She yelled as tears cascaded down on her face.

The poor desk lady sighed, "like i said, baby, you will have to wait. Visitors are not allowed at the moment". She calmly said, giving Bliss a tight lip smile.

"Bliss you have to listen. I know you angry right now baby but you have to calm down.". She guided her to the waiting rooms, soothing her back, where Robyn with tears cascading, Ezekiel and Nasir were waiting.

Bliss sat next to Nasir while her mom went to console a crying Robyn.

"What did the doctor say?". She asked rubbing his shoulder and wiping her own tears.

He shrugged, "we've been waiting here for some time". Bliss nodded her head.

"What happened?". Nasir pulled at his black tensile curls and sighed.

"I don't know. We got home and we were talking about me getting hit an-".

"You got hit? By who?". Bliss frowned. Nasir was the quiet, sweetest, most polite child you would ever meet. Who would want to hit him.

"Some boys from school but it don't matter". He waved it off, "anyways Mo was telling me to start defending myself and we didn't know mom was home so she overhead our conversation. Mo and mom start going back and forth then the next thing mom is hitting on her and she collapsed".

"Man, your mom be tripping sometimes". Bliss kissed her teeth and sunk further in her chair.

A few moments, the doctor walked in, "family of Robinson?". She looked down at her clipboard, before she looked up again.

The family frantically got up and walked towards the doctor, bombarding with her endless questions.

"Calm down and one at a time please". She raised her hand, silencing them at once.

"How's she? Is she going to be okay?". Robyn asked, wiping her tears. She was feeling guilty. Maybe she should've never be so hard on her children. Especially Moesha

"Moesha is fine, just a mild bruises and her heart just stop for a minute but she's fine. She needs to stop getting worked up, especially with her heart condition. You may go in, only two at a time. She's a bit weary since she sedated so don't get her worked up. Room 23". The doctor smiled before walking away.