EPILOGUE PT2

Argggg I decided to give yall one last update. I love the support yall give this book and thank you so much. The first chapters make me cringe, literally.. I was dumb, okay? Okay🙃.

(And this is in a world without corona💀☻, thanks 😊)

"Ouu whose this?!". Mo questioned, hyping Bliss as she walked out, fixing her own maid of honour dress. It was Bliss wedding and Mo said she wasn't going to attend her wedding until she shed her baby fat. So they had to have in spring, courtesy of Moesha

"How do I look?". Bliss nervously asked, soothing out the invisible wrinkles on her dress, making her curves more visible.

 Bliss nervously asked, soothing out the invisible wrinkles on her dress, making her curves more visible

"Listen babes, if I was gay, I would hit"

"Listen babes, if I was gay, I would hit". Mo said, looking at her beautiful friend.

The dress was body hugging and showed her beautiful figure. The pregnancy had enhanced her curved to widened. Her shoulders glistened with highlighter.

Moesha helped her place her veil on her head and looked at her best friend,"You look so pretty babes". Moesha blinked back her tears.

"Stawwppp, you gonna make me cry". Bliss whined blinking her own tears.

"I'm so happy for you. I really am". Moesha told her, dabbing her under her eyelids and trying not to mess her make up.

"At least you are apart of my wedding. I can't say the same for you". Bliss teased making Moesha gasp.

"Bliss!". She shrieked, making Bliss laugh.

"I apologized enough for that". Moesha smacked her teeth. Mo got married on her baecation in Seychelles. They both decided they couldn't wait any longer and her and Ben knew they both wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

"You still came to the party though and I know your ass had a good time".

"Sis, I got drunk as hell. Ouuu that was a good ass time. That party was lit". Bliss said reminiscing about that night she got drunk at Moesha's wedding party and did some drunken things that can not be talked about.