00:26

I did mention something lil about trey but didn't go into full details about it. It is a very sensitive topic,  I hope to not offend anyone.👍

"I hope my old scars don't mess up my future"

M O E S H A

Moesha walked towards the porch of the house she basically spent her whole childhood in. She had not been here for over two years, not since the incident that occurred in this very same house with someone she thought she trusted wholeheartedly.

She knocked on the door and waited for a few moments. Tremaine's mother opened the door and stood with a shocked look on her face.

"Mo, is that you?". She stuttered, blinking her eyes, making sure she was seeing right.

"Hey Ms Haines, how you doing?". She politely asked, rocking on her heels.

"I'm good, I ain't know you will be stopping by. Trey ain't say nothing ". She commented, letting her in and closing the door behind her.

"Is he here, he said we needed to talk?". Mo asked, looking around the familiar house and noticing no difference. This used to be her second home but now it felt like a prison. The place brought back good and mostly bad memories.  She lost her dignity in this very same house.

"Yeah he is. I'm sorry about what happ--".

"Ma, is she--". Trey interrupted, walking down the stairs. He halted his steps and stared at Moesha. Moesha stared at him blankly.

"I'ma leave you two". Ms Haines walked away, heading to the kitchen. Trey stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets. She looked good and she was glowing.  He couldn't help but admire her.

"Stop looking at me weirdo!". She snapped at him, making him break out of his trance. He cleared his throat and motioned for her to follow him to the living room.

They sat opposite each other and just looked at each other. Moesha was ready to go back home, to her man while Trey didn't know where to begin. How to apologize. They sat in silence, a deafening silence while Trey collected his thoughts

"Why did you do it?". Moesha started, addressing the elephant in the room. He whipped his head up and looked at her, feeling stuck.

"I-i don't re-really know". He shrugged, gulping down nervously.

"You raped me and you saying I dOnT rEaLlY kNoW". She mocked him, staring ahead. Moesha was feeling numb. She taught herself to feel numb to the feelings she felt about the things that hurt and especially towards the people that had hurt her.

"Because I wasn't myself back then but now I'm back and I'm much better". He said, making her scoff.

"You better?! Don't fucking play with me Tremaine. You raped me! You was my friend but you decided to take advantage of me! You knew I was vulnerable and you took advantage of that!". She yelled at him, feeling herself getting mad.

"I know and--".

"Nah you don't know shit, you fucking don't know! God, I was just a kid, I was fifteen! Fifteen! I was a kid and you did that shit because you are not well!". She cried, vigorously wiping her tears that cascaded down her face.