EPILOGUE

Five years later

"baby you gave me everything and
that's all I ever asked, thank you
for loving me and accepting my flaws "

Moesha sighed as she moved around her huge modern decorated grey and white bedroom. She picked up the scattered clothes and placed them in the laundry basket, ready to go to the laundry room downstairs.

She made the bed and moved to the ensuite bathroom. She removed her silk pajama off her body and got in the shower, careful not to wet her straightened hair.

She quickly washed her body along with her six month belly. She was heavily pregnant with her third baby. She was finally in a really good space in her life mentally and emotionally. She was a mother, a wife, a successful businesswoman.

She headed out the shower and dried herself, wrapping a clean towel around her body. She moisturized in cocoa butter and dressed in comfortable clothes. She walked down the stairs and walked into the grey, white and black kitchen with the granite kitchen isle. She got out the pan for the pancakes and took out the mixture. She lit up the stove and got to making breakfast for her and her kids.

Naom walked in, rubbing his eyes dressed in his spider man pajamas. 

"Morning mommy", Naom's little voice spoke up, making Mo turn around and face her son. Her face lit up, holding out her arms for him to walk into them. She kissed his cheeks and placed him on the seat by the kitchen isle. She named him Naom, meaning pleasantness. He brought so much joy to her and Benji.

"I'm making your favorite!". She made making his eyes lit up.

"Pamcakes?" . He smiled, showing his little teeth. Moesha nodded and stirred the mixture in the bowl.

Naom was four and a huge bundle of joy to both her and Ben. She later on had a second boy, Amor, who was now three. The boys were her pride and joy but she was the only woman in the house and Ben and her decided to add one more addition to the family

When she was done, making the food, she plated the food and placed in front of Naom. She fixed her plate and Amor's food as well. She went ahead to wake him up. She got in the room she saw him,  waiting for her in his bed .

"Mama!". He cheerfully squealed, clapping his hand.

"Hi stinky!". She greeted back with as much enthusiasm. She picked him up, placing kisses all over his face and then placed him on the floor so he could walk on his own.

They both headed back to the kitchen when the door bell rang. Moesha made her way to the door as quick as she could. She opened the door and Bliss was waiting outside to be let in.

"Hey!". Bliss greeted, strutting in the house.

"What are you doing here? Where's the baby?". She asked, closing the door and headed towards the kitchen.

"He's with Cecile and we are going to pamper ourselves. My treat.". She said, kissing Amor on the cheeks and then helping feed him.

"But I don't wanna go anywhere. I'm tired and I look ugly as hell". She whined, washing the dishes. She didn't want to be seen outside. She was tired and big and swollen.

"No you have too. I have to make you look pretty and you having my third godbaby". Bliss caressed her belly, making her giggle.

"Okay, help me wash them up and we can go. I hope we can see the baby after we done". She said. She hasn't been able to see Bliss' baby because she had permanently moved to New York and now she was visiting for the summer.