Chapter 12; Now or never!

Hi everyone! So I decided to make the plot even longer. I guess it will be between 20 and 25 chapters. I don't know for sure. This is a bit of a boring chapter, but you'll love the ending. Anyways, vote and comment if you like it and follow me for more stories and updates

xAllTimeTessax

Kaya's P.O.V

I was with Dan, Julie, Nanami and Joe in Joe's office. Julie was about to tell the information she and Dan found out about the scientists.

'We found out something quiet shocking.' Julie said with a worried look on her face that I have never seen before. 'Those scientists had found out how to steal someone's magic.' 'Stealing magic?' I asked confused. 'How?' Julie shook her head. 'We don't know. We barely got things out of guys. But I think that if they are going to use that method to steal magic that then the Blood Mages, the Magic Military and even Magic Council could be in trouble!'

Even the Magic Council? This could be way more harder than we expected to be.

'We gather a lot of information.' I said as I held four sheets of paper. 'We find out that they have to walk over hot coal before they can enter the Dark Hounds.' I started. 'Hot coal? That's weird.' Dan said. 'That is just the exercise you have to do, if you want to enter the Dark Hounds. There trainings are even weirder.' I told him.

'They get stones thrown at them as purpose to not feel pain easily. They have sit in a bath of ice for over more than two hours as purpose to be resistant to cold. And they have to sit above a giant fire place as purpose to be resistant to heat. And that were just the beginners workouts.' I told them.

'What did you more find out?' Joe asked, feeling uncomfortable about the trainings. 'We found out that there are 136 members in the Dark Hounds.' 'That's going to be easy if they're just like those guys we had to fight.' Julie said confident and annoyed at the same time.

'How many mages are there?' Joe asked seriously. 'This is the part where it gets strange.' I said a bit anxious. Julie cocked an eyebrow and Dan looked confused at me. 'There are no mages in the Dark Hounds.' I heard Dan and Julie gasped. 'So the rumor is true.' Nanami said as she folded her arms.

Julie pushed herself off the wall. 'You knew about this all along?! Why the hell didn't you tell us?' She exclaimed angrily. 'How do I suppose to know that a rumor about an organization, that is almost impossible to get information from, is true?' She shouted angrily back.

'That's enough!' Joe shouted. 'Kaya, continue.' I nodded. 'Three years ago, all those mages were brutally killed by the bare hands of their own boss, who wanted an organization free from magic.' I said, with intensity in my voice. 'Ayden couldn't find the boss' name, so Joe, if you want to attack this guy's organization, you've got to have a good strategy or else it'll be our death.'

'We can take them easily. There are less than 136 members.' Nanami said just as confident as Julie was about it. 'Nanami, these aren't normal fighters. These people are being trained to be mass-murders.' Nanami cocked an eyebrow. 'What do you mean?' She asked as placed her hands on her hips.

'Ayden have found out more horrible things.' I said as I changed from paper. 'These people have to take tiny bits of poison to be immune for it. They can learn how to cut out organs without killing a person.' I said frustrated. 'These people are different than every other enemy we have ever faced.' I told them.

I turned to the next sheet of paper. 'There is one person you especially watch out for.' I said as I showed them a photo of a girl with long hair and red eyes. Her mouth and nose were covered by a black scarf. I heard Dan gasped. 'Is something wrong?' I asked suspicious. 'N-No nothing's wrong.' Dan said. I glared at him for a bit and then continued.

'Her name is Kira Katler. She is the top fighter of the Dark Hounds. The document says that her past was quiet miserable and at the age of 10, she was something you wouldn't expect.' Julie cocked an eyebrow. Probably thinking about what she could've been through.

'What's up with the scarf?' Dan asked, with a hint of nervosity in his voice. I looked through Kira's file. I shook my head in disappointment. 'The reason wasn't in any of those files. I read something about it. I think it said that only the boss knows why she wears that scarf, no else knows about it.'

'That was the most things we found out. Ayden knows more about it, so if you want to anything, go to him.' I said. 'Thank you, Kaya. You all can go.' Joe said.

'Joe,' Julie suddenly asked. 'Are you really planning to attack the Dark Hounds?' she asked with no emotion in her voice. 'I was planning to, but now that we found out these nauseating things, I doubt it will do much.'

'We can do it!' I heard Dan say. Everyone was looking at him like he was going crazy. 'I know I sound crazy, but we can do it! We got Ayden and the other V- mages. If we make a strategy, it can work.' He exclaimed. 'You are a fool if you think that only that will work.' Nanami said pissed off. 'Then I'm fool,' Dan said. 'We can select mages and fighters to attack them.'

'We do have the top 5,' I said, agreeing with Dan's point. 'If you put Nanami, Julie, Frank, Nick and Vince in front of the battle field that it can work.'

'Well, not Nick.' Joe said. 'He is on a mission that ends in a month.' I smirked. 'Then replace Nick for Dan!' I said. 'What? There are people that are way better than me!' Dan exclaimed. 'You are good, boy. Better than you give yourself credit for.' Joe said.

'It's good for today. I look for any solutions. For now, you all are free to go.' Joe said and we left the room.

I grabbed Julie's arm. 'Can I speak to you for a moment?' She cocked an eyebrow, when she saw the worried look on my face. 'Sure.' She turned her head towards Dan. 'Go on ahead. I'll be in the gym in a few.' Dan nodded and walked away.

'What's wrong?' Julie asked after Nanami and Dan were out of sight. 'Ayden and I looked through the members of the Dark Hounds and we found out that a certain person is a member.' I said with worry in my voice. 'Who?' Julie said as she took a step back and looked frightened at me.

'Carver Thomas.'

Dan's P.O.V

A week had passed and we had planned to attack the Dark Hounds today. A big group that consisted of me, Jodie, Kaya, Ayden, Julie, Frank, Vince, Nanami and every other highly skilled mage or fighter from the Blood Mages, were walking in the Golden cave.

We all were heavily armed with guns, knives, bombs, spears, swords and more. We were stopped by an iron door. 'We can't get through it.' Jodie suddenly said. 'Why not?' The deep voice of Frank, a man around the age of 35 who's highly skilled in fighting hand-to-hand, asked. 'You have to show some kind of card.' She said as she pointed at a thing, what looked like a scanner.

'Tch, everyone get away.' Julie said as she took a few steps back. Everyone took a lot of steps back or hid behind giant rocks that were lying on the floor.

Instead of raising her hand in the air, Julie raised her arm in front of her, pointing her palm in the direction of the door. There was ring on her middle finger. 'I ask you to awaken, Bomb of Explosives, Dynamite!' She summoned. The ring disappeared and in her hand appeared a green colored grenade.

'Get down!' She exclaimed and she threw the grenade towards the door. She protected herself by dropping to the ground on one knee with her back towards the door and covered her head with her arms.

There was an explosion and the door was blown out. We all ran through the door, ready for the hard battle we were about to fight. It is now or never!