Exposed

Leila POV
I walk to the Rose Room, trying to wipe my tears. I enter to see the girls huddling around their phones watching Luke's interview with Annabelle. I'm about to leave when I see Maggie come up to me, with her hand outstretched.

"Congratulations... you won." She said through gritted teeth, "Luke likes you, you win. I ..." tears form in here eyes, "I'm happy for you two." With that she left the room, with full tears forming.

"Maggie, wait, let me explain, nothing happened." I looked back at the two girls with the most pathetic fake smile. "It's funny actually, because umm... he... said it was a joke." More tears start to form in my eyes, as Rachel and Annabelle hug me. " I've never been so humiliated in my life. I wish I could take it back. I'm angry and sad. Why would he do such a thing. It's all over the internet and he doesn't even care." I sob onto Rachel's shoulder.

"It's okay, maybe it is for the best. He isn't worth the pain." Rachel's comforting words sooth my sobbing.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault that all this has happened. I just wanted something interesting. I wasn't trying to be so forceful." Annabel said hugging me, " but I never though he would lie about likening you, to thousands of millions of people who watch my blog. For all we know, everyone knows about a lie that will never be". She shrugs it off.

Rachel POV
I glare at Annabelle. "Not helping".

"Oops sorry." She gets up and heads towards the door. "I'll try and find Maggie". With that she leaves the room.

"Leia"

"Yeh," She replies crying and laughing at the same time.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeh, I just need to get over him that's all. But how can I when I've liked him from the very first day. Two years is hardly an easy task." Suddenly sitting up straight, she has the biggest smile on her face. " I know. Are you ready."

"Shoot"

" What if we have a sleepover, we need to invite Maggie as well. I don't want a boy to come between us. We need to settle this."

"That's an amazing idea," I hug her. "I'll tell Annabelle, you can find Maggie and talk to her."

Leia POV
"I'm on it, no boy is going to come between me and my friends." I skip happily to find Maggie. This is going to be one heck of a sleepover.

———
I hope you guys don't mind. I didn't want to make Maggie a monster because... well, she isn't. She's just jealous and very competitive. That's how I'm going to portray her. I hope you enjoy it. Comment and/or vote down below. Some tips and critics would be nice. Thanks