Regret

Luke POV
I'm completely and utterly stunned. I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I kissed her. I don't love her anymore. Everything's ruined. I look at Leia, she hasn't looked at me since Rachel caught us kissing.

"Leia... I'm so sorry. Forget this ever happened."

"What, why?" She looks at me confused.

"It didn't mean anything, it was just a kiss. I have Maggie." I walk out of the room to find Maggie and apologize. I find her siting on the couch in the green room with Rachel. "Uhh, Rachel." She turns and glares at me. "Could I talk to Maggie alone please."

"Sure" She turns to Maggie and hugs her. "I'll be in the rose room if you need me." She leaves and walks out, closing the door behind her.

"So what did you want to tell me." Maggie pats the spot next to her and I take it with open arms.

"Maggie, I... I kissed Leia." Her smile faltered into a frown. She removed eye contact and stared at the floor. "I didn't mean anything, I lo...like you."

"I forgive you."

"What you do." I was so surprised, why would she forgive me. I cheated on her.

"Yeh, of course. Leia was always jealous of us. I was starting to think she had given up. This was her plan all along." She looked at me and kissed me on the mouth. "I love you Luke. I did say I trusted you, didn't I. I'm going to confront her." She gets up and heads towards the door. By the time I have snapped back to reality, she has gone. I follow her to the storage room and see her glaring at Leia.

"He kissed me."

"Oh shut up, stop lying. I know the kind of manipulative person you are."

"Luke tell her." She looks at me with hope in her eyes. I can't do it.

"She kissed me." I'm sorry Leia. He smile fades into a disappointed frown. I couldn't bare to look at her, so I bowed my head, and stared at the ground. After my 'confession' Maggie kept on rambling on about leaving us alone and Leia being who-knows- what. Leia ran out of the room crying. I have never felt so bad in my life. Leia didn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve me. I wish I could take back the kiss, but I don't want to. I loved kissing her, but I regret getting caught, and I put the blame all on her.