Sad Beautiful Tragic...

Normal fonts - present
Italic - flashback
Bold italic - song

---------------

Iwasan here, iwasan there.

I know, marami ang nakakapansin.

We used to be warm-up buddies before. We used to be the best buds in the team before. Anyone can say how close we are before. Some fans even speculated that we had something before.

B E F O R E

That word.. That single word brings so many memories and an unbearable pain. She was my everything. She was my heart. My life. My babe.

Bea de Leon was my girlfriend. W-A-S.

The girl that the boys and girls want to have was once mine.

She was once mine but I took her for granted. Akala ko hindi sya magsasawa. Akala ko kahit anong gawin ko, mananatili sya. Pero mali ako. Ang laki kong tanga.

Long handwritten note, deep in your pocket
Words, how little they mean, when they're a little too late
I stood right by the tracks, your face in a locket
Good girls, hopeful they'll be and long they will wait

"Ano 'to?" I asked her.

"Don't be dumb, babe. Can't you see? It's a letter." Bea answered.

Aba! Maka-dumb sa 'kin 'to ah!

"Hoy, de Leon, 'wag mo akong ma-dumb dumb dyan ha! I mean, what's with you today? And this letter? Para saan?" I asked again habang nakapamewang.

Lumapit sya sa akin at inakbayan ako.

"Babe, is it wrong to be sweet with my girl? Just open the letter and read it. If you feel kilig, just don't shout. Okay?" Bea said.

"Wow! Ang hangin, Bea ah." I countered.

I opened the letter.

Wth?!

"What the?! You wrote a poem in Filipino?! Seriously?! Ikaw ba may gawa nito? Or you paid someone to write this for you?!" I said, looking at her with a creased forehead.

"Seriously, babe?! Wala kang bilib sa akin?! I wrote that all by myself. I spent like 3 nights writing that piece. I asked some help pa nga from my classmates kasi I wasn't sure about some words." Bea explained.

This girl is unbelievable! Ang cute nya!

"This is so cute! Alam kong hirap kang mag Tagalog ng straight, and you writing this one is sooooo cute. I love you, babe." I said sincerely.

"No problemo, mi lady. I love you so much!" Bea replied.

"Ilang copies meron ka nito?" I asked her.

"Uhm, one. Why?"

"Are you sure na ako lang ang nakareceive nito? Like, you know. Alam kong everyone's bae ka. So, probably, marami kang chics dyan."

"Babe, seryoso ka?! Hirap na hirap na nga ako para sa isang tula lang, tas dadamihan ko pa? Like, you're unbelievable!" Bea exasperated.

Cutie!

"Kidding, babe. Chill, will you? 'Lika na. Ipagmayabang natin 'tong once in a blue moon mong straight Filipino poem." I said and drag her to the BEG.

We had a beautiful magic love there
What a sad beautiful tragic love affair

"Wala kayong planong maghiwalay even for a while? Kahit mga 5 minutes lang. Hindi ba kayo nagsasawa?" Ate Ella said.