"am I?"

The Lady Eagles are in a certain bar right now. Well, they're having their walwal night once again.

They're drinking to forget their problems, specifically, their failure of bringing the crown back to Katips.

Most of them are now tipsy, but Bea's already drunk. She's been drinking nonstop since they arrived at the place.

"Babyyyyyy, you look happierrrr youuu doooo!!" Bea sings while raising her bottle.

"Is Beatriz drunk already?! This girl doesn't really know how to control!" The sober Maddie asked Ann.

"Well, she's been drinking since we arrived. I won't be surprised if she'll lay dead there any minute now." Ann asnwered.

Maddie sighed as she watches Bea dancing awkwardly.

"This will be the last time that we'll let her drink too much. Such a pain in the ass." Maddie mumbled.

"Ponggaaaaayyyyy!!" Bea screamed as she approaches Ponggay.

"I miss you so much, Pongs! You have no idea! I miss you so much!" Bea blabbered as she hugs Ponggay, who obviously holds her laughter from seeing a drunk Beatriz.

"I miss you too, Bei, though we saw each other earlier in school. Never knew you're as clingy as this when you're drunk." Ponggay answered.

"Thank you, Pongs!" Bea smiled and pulled out from the hug.

She walked to the center and cleared her throat. Bea will surely slap her forehead if she knows tomorrow morning the things she did tonight.

"People! Listen to me!! Hey!" Bea started.

The people around started to look at her direction and wait for what she'll say.

"Okay. This is for Maddie and her girlfriend!!" Bea uttered.

Maddie's chinky eyes gone wide.

"What the hell is she doing?!" Maddie whispered.

"This is gonna be fun." Ann smirked.

"Maddieeee!! Maddie!! Where are you?!" Bea shouted, looking for Maddie.

"She's here!" Ann answered.

Maddie just looked down. Things are getting worse.

"Ohh! There you are, Maddie! The ever beautiful, sexy, and tall Madeleine." Bea said as she approaches Maddie.

Unfortunately, she stumbled on a chair and she almost fell.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Can't you just give way?! I was walking to Maddie, can't you see?! Huh?! Do you want a fight?! Come on!!" Bea yelled... At the chair. She's yelling at a chair.

"Oh my gosh! This can't get worst." Maddie sighed. A drunk Beatriz is stressing her out.

"Back to Maddie! Hi there, Mads!" Bea grinned.

"I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always be here for you! Okay?! I love you, Maddie! And remember that if your girlfriend hurts you, I will send my fans to smack her face, okay? How many fans do I have? Hmmm." Bea slurred, as she started to count using her fingers.

"How many fans do I have?" she asked looking at no one in particular.

"I guess, I have a lot of fans, enough to smack your girlfriend's face in case." Bea smirked.

"I laaabbb youuu" Bea said and passed out. Luckily, Maddie was able to catch her with her arms.

"Oh my god, Beatriz. What in the world have you done?!" Maddie mumbled.

++++++

"Can you please walk straight, Beatriz?! You're giving me a hard time!" Maddie hissed.

"You stay away from me! Your girlfriend might get angry!" Bea said, shoving Maddie.

"I should've left you in the bar!"

"You should have! I ain't your girlfriend, anyways." Bea answered, walking passed Maddie.

"Only God knows what will be your reaction tomorrow morning if you find out what you did tonight." Maddie mumbled, assisting Bea as they enter the room.

"I love adsdgfhkl" Bea blabbered and passed out as soon as she hit the soft mattress.

Maddie took off Bea's shoes, and tucked in the latter.

"You're really a pain in the ass." Maddie whispered, and kissed Bea's forehead.

"You should not let her drink when she's alone. She tends to forget her status." Ann said, leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah. My mistake." Maddie answered, shaking her head.

"Good night, cap!" Ann bid and walked to her own room.

Maddie lightly pushed Bea and settled herself beside the latter.

"Good night, silly." Maddie whispered and kissed Bea's temple.

"Maddie has a girlfriend.. Asdfghjkl" Bea mumbled.

"And it's you, dummy!" Maddie answered.

"Am I?" Bea asked confusedly, scrunching her nose, eyes still closed.

"Yes, babe. Sleep tight, drunk ass." Maddie said, and kissed Bea's lips.

-----------

Wala lang. 😂 (This UD doesn't make sense at all. Deep apologies. 😖)

I was gone for weeks, ayt? I went back to my original main ship, which is the KaYlor kasi. I missed my babes eh. But that doesn't mean I am leaving this BeaDdie ship, though. 😅 (As if anyone cares if I do. Hahaha) So, yeah.

PS. My ships aren't sailing at the moment and it sucks! Can't they just confess and come out?

I am so gabby na. 😅😂 'ge, peeps! See you next update. Sana naman magkaganap para mainspire tayong lahat. 😣

Daldal ko na. Ciao!