Mad Madzilla

Bea

Okay. Before you judge me, guys. I just want to clarify things here. I did nothing wrong. I was actually sleeping peacefully in Eliazo when Jamie barged into our room and dragged me outside.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Lavitoria?!" I asked furiously

Hello! I am in the middle of sleep then she just dragged me outside.

"We'll go on a road trip." She answered.

What the actual hell???

"What the fuck?! Road trip?! In the middle of night?! We should be resting right now, J. The training was hellish!" I protested. I don't know what crossed her mind.

"Come on, B. Deanna's with us. She's in the car, actually." Jamie said.

Right. They're teaming up again. Good thing, wala si Ponggay. Or else, this would be disastrous.

"What?! Did you two plan all of this?! I can't go with you. Maddie will kill me if she wakes up without me." I explained.

Maddie will surely kill me. I don't want her to be mad because a mad Maddie is a disaster!

So, I turned my back and started to walk heading to Eliazo but Jamie held my arms.

"What the?! Let me go, Lavitoria!" I tried to resist.

"You're coming with us, Bei. Maddie will understand naman siguro." Jamie said as she dragged me to her car. Yeah! Deanna's here talaga. She's smiling like she's expecting this to happen.

"Hi ate Bei. Great. You'll go with us pala." Deanna greeted.

"Hindi ko gusto 'to. Shit, Jamie! Pag ako talaga hiniwalayan ni Maddie because of this, I really would be glad to rip you off alive!" I warned.

Ano ba kasing pumasok sa utak nila bakit pa nila ako isasama?!

"Trust me, B. This would be fun." Jamie answered as she starts the car.

"Oh, by the way, here's your phone." Jamie handed me my phone.

WTH?!

"How did you get this?!" I asked. Like, did they really plan all of this?!

"Just don't ask na lang, ate. Text ate Mads na lang na you'll be gone for the whole day." Deanna butted in.

"WHOLE DAY?! WHAT THE FUCK! STOP THE CAR, LAVITORIA! STOP THE CAR!" I am shouting na. Fuck it. Akala ko sandali lang eh. But for the whole day?! Babalatan na ako ng buhay ni Maddie nyan!

"Don't shout Bei. Relax. You'll enjoy this, for sure." Jamie said, and she smirked.

What the hell!

So, instead of arguing with these two, I closed my eyes na lang thinking how my baby will kill me.

Maddie isn't the usual Maddie when she's mad. She's like ate Den. She'll nag at you for the whole day, and when I say she's like ate Den, she's really like ate Den. They'll nag at you in English. So, yeah. Plus the fact that Maddie's a former Wushu artist! Yeah! SHE WAS A WUSHU ARTIST before she became a volleybelle, so that explains why I don't want Maddie to be mad at me. I might get killed.

Well, despite the fact that Maddie's childish sometimes, as if I am not noh? Hahaha. So, yun na nga. Kahit childish 'yang si Mads minsan, I still love her. I dunno why I do. I just felt it. Mahal ko sya at ayaw kong nagagalit o nasasaktan sya because of me. It kills me, and she'll kill me.

And I know, later when I get sa dorm, Maddie will kill me. Hays!

"Bei, get up. We're here na." Jamie said as she tapped my shoulder.