Best Duo For Life

"Dapat talaga bawal mag jowa sa team!!" Regine exasperated habang nagpapahinga sila from their training.

"Oh, bakit? Anong problema mo?" Shannen asked.

"Mamatay matay na tayo sa training tapos sila nakangiti pa rin?!!! Nagtatawanan??!!" Regine answered dramatically, as if she's in a drama series na aping-api sya.

They're all looking at their two captains.

"Turn around, I'll wipe your sweat sa likod." Maddie said, and sinunod naman sya ni Bea.

She put her hand with towel inside Bea's shirt para punasan ang pawis nya sa likod.

"Baby na baby si Bea ah." Cait commented.

"Sanay na kami sa ganyan, they're already like that since their Ateneo days. You guys haven't seen the worst kalandian yet." Kim replied.

All of them are just amazed by how sweet and accomodating their two captains are with each other.

"Massage kita, baby." Bea said and proceeded to massage Maddie's back.

"Ugh! Your massage really hits the spot." Maddie moaned. She needed the massage after all.

"Pucha. Parang insulto naman ata 'yun sa pa-massage ko sa kanya last game." Shannen said and scratched her head.

"Ssshhh. Alangan naman sabihin nya din sayo 'yan, edi inaway ka ni Bea." Regine replied.

"Yeah. You don't want to see a jealous BEAst, tho. We've seen it a lot of times, and it's quite scary, actually." Kat uttered.

"Uhuh. Ate Bea's nice, but she's dangerous when she feels someone's gonna be a threat to their relationship." Deanna added.

"She really lives to her name BEAst. She's silent but once she speaks what's in her mind, what's in her heart, dude, you better be ready." Ponggay chipped in.

"I've witnessed their growth since they were just rookies, and I once witnessed too how Bea got jealous when someone took Maddie out. And they were not together that time ah, pero she was so possessive of Maddie na." Dennise said.

Their teammates were dumbfounded by the new information they got. They never thought that Bea has this side.

"Ayan sabi ko sayo, Shannen." Regine said, lightly pushing Shannen's shoulder.

They all just laughed with their petty banters, whilst BeaDdie are having their own world on the side.

++++

They're all done with their training and nagpapahinga na sila in their own rooms.

Nag aayos si Maddie ng mga gamit nya sa closet when her phone on the bedside table beeped.

"Babe, I think you have a new notification." Bea said whilst she's busy with her own phone.

"Pakitingnan po, please. Thank you." Maddie answered habang nag aayos pa rin ng mga gamit nya, or nila, kasi wala yatang plano mag ayos ng gamit ang girlfriend nya, so ang ending, sya na rin ang nag ayos.

Bea took Maddie's phone from the bedside table and opened it. She saw that someone mentioned Maddie in an IG story. When she opened it, she smiled. It was a video dedicated to them, being the best duo.

She looked for the name of the one who posted it and viewed the story herself. Ilang ulit nya pinanuod ang video and her smile never went away. She finally decided to repost it on her own IG story, mentioning Maddie and using the emojis that she knows would make her girlfriend asar.

Moments after Maddie finished her clearing operation, she opened her notifications.

When she opened the notification she got from her girlfriend, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Babe, punta lang ako sa room nila Kat. Hehe." Bea said, and stood up. Tatakas na naman sya sa pang-iinis nya sa girlfriend nya.

It's not that Maddie doesn't like what Bea did, alam lang talaga nya na iniinis sya ni Bea on purpose, kasi Bea knows that Maddie's not the sweetest person in public, so she likes to tease her.

"Nope. Don't. Walang aalis." Maddie said, stopping Bea from opening the door.

"Sabi ko nga, here lang tayo." Bea replied, smiling and sat on the bed.

"Ano na naman 'to?"

"IG story?"

"Isabel Beatriz."

"Eh, ano babe, I was just happy kasi duo for life daw oh."

"And 'yung pa-mention mo with matching kissing-like emojis?"

"Ay, kiss pala 'yan? I thought it was pout eh."

Maddie blushed, nahihiya na sya.

"Siraulo ka talaga!" Maddie said and threw a pillow onto Beatriz.

"Just kidding, babyyy! Kiss naman talaga 'yan eh. Baka kasi magreply ka din ng kissing emoji, oh diba, edi nagkiss na tayo sa IG story. Yiiiieeee."

"Mga nalalaman mo talaga. Anyway, I agree with it naman. We're the best duo, right?"

"Of course, BeaDdie best duo."

"Yeah. Of course. Solid for life."

"So, now that you agree with me, can I get a kiss?" Bea said, hoping for a kiss from her girlfriend.

"You know what, kung 'di lang talaga kita mahal, I won't really fall for your antics! Come here, big baby." Maddie said and patted the space beside her.

Bea immediately went to Maddie's side, with a wide smile on her face.

"I love you so much, partner." Bea said, looking directly at Maddie's eyes.

"I love you so much too, partner." Maddie answered, closing the gap between them as their lips touched.

-------

And kayo na bahala sa mga sumunod na nangyari. Hahahahahaha