We Will 'Cause We Can

"Why are they pairing you with Zoe again? Saw your IG story." Bea said.

Nasa dorm sila ngayon.

"Remember what happened in Cebu? Yung pag hawak mo sa kamay ko at pag papapansin mo? And yung sa Thailand? We were so close and touchy." Maddie explained.

"And so? I gave up the captaincy, Mads. It's so unfair! Napag usapan na natin 'to together with the management." Sabi ni Bea.

"But they gave it to me. We can't outsmart them, babe. Ang daya nila! They're using us against us." Maddie said. She's frustrated. Well, both of them are.

"Hanggang kelan ba 'to? You with Zoe, tapos ngayon, they're insisting the BeaRdy thing. Duh! Thirdy and I are just good friends. Nakakainis na!" reklamo ni Bea

Their management is doing a "damage control" daw kasi. They want to preserve Maddie and Bea's image as straight girls, well, except kay Maddie, who happened to be paired with Zoe. At hindi naman talaga sila straight. They're together since their rookie year. Until the management knew about their relationship when they were sophomores. At dun nagsimula ang pag layo nila sa isa't isa 'pag nasa public. There were some rumours nga na they had misunderstandings kaya naging awkward sila sa isa't isa. No one knows the truth na they were just told to do that para less hinala.

"Are you tired of these shams?" Maddie asked as she went close to Bea.

"Yes. Ang sakit lang kasi I am your real girl here. You're mine, I am yours, yet di natin magawa yung normal things na ginagawa ng mag girlfriends. Ang unfair! If we do something na normal na ginagawa ng mag girlfriends, palaging may consequence." Bea said sadly.

Agad naman syang niyakap ni Maddie.

"We'll get through this, babe. I know we can. One more year and we're free to do whatever we want. Okay? I love you. Always remember that." Maddie cooed while hugging Beatriz.

"I love you, too, babe. So much." Bei answered.

++++++

"I am really jealous with Zoe na ah." Bea started.

"What? Why?" Maddie asked.

They're currently eating their dinner with the team.

"'Cause she has more exposures in your IG stories than me, the real girlfriend." Bea pouts.

"Shit! You're so cute!" Maddie giggled.

"Babe, I am dead serious. I am jealous with Zoe." Bea acted childishly.

"Hahaha. Stop being like that, babe. I might forget where we are." Maddie said and held Bea's hand under the table.

They finished their dinner, and Bea being the most makulit of them all, pinahiran nya ng icing ang iba nyang teammates. Of course, her girlfriend wasn't excluded.

"Argh! Babe! Why do you have to do that?" Maddie groaned.

"Uhm, I dunno. Hehe." Bea smiled.

Bea's busy talking with the other people, while Maddie plans a revenge on her so adorable girlfriend.

"It's payback time, baby." She murmured and readied her phone. She's having an IG live.

Maddie's laughing while approaching Beatriz with icing on her fingers.

"Sige! Subukan mo. Sige, subukan mo!" Bea said while avoiding her girl's fingertips.

"Hoy! Nakailan ka sakin!" Maddie countered while she's laughing. She's really happy to have this moment with her girl captured and shared to every one who watches her IG live.

"Ano?! Ano?!" Maddie continued.

Bea teases Maddie by trying to lick the latter's fingertips.

"Yuck! Hahaha. Sige! Sige!" Maddie said habang nilalapit nya yung kamay nya sa mukha ni Bea while the latter's sticking out her tongue.

"Naghugas ka ba?" Bea asked.

"Hindi. Hahahaha." Maddie answered with a hearty laugh.

One of their teammates managed to put some icing on Bea's face and Maddie's still capturing how adorable her girlfriend is.

She saw how happy Bea is. You can even see on the video how hyper Bea was after her kulitan moment with her girl. And Maddie can't be happy enough to see her girlfriend as hyper as she was. She knows that Bea's happy 'cause finally she had the moment to be in Maddie's IG live. It's like a lowkey announcement that they're still together. An announcement that only few can understand.

Later that night, when they got on their dorm.

"Babe, thank you kanina ah?" Bea started while they're sitting on the couch sa living room.

Bea's hands are wrapped around Maddie's shoulders. While the latter's hugging Bea's waist.

"For what?" Maddie asked.

"For the kulitan moment we had that you shared in your IG live." Bea answered.

"Maliit na bagay, babe." Maddie answered and put her head on Bea's shoulder.

"Maliit na bagay but that meant so much to me. It's like telling other people that you and I will always be together. Na walang makakapigil sa atin kahit na ano pang threat ang ibigay nila. Thank you." Bea explained.

"No matter kung kanino man nila tayo i-pair, ano man ang ipagawa nila sa atin na kahit labag sa loob natin, we we will still end up together. Solid ang BeaDdie." Maddie said.

"Yes. Solid. I love you, Madayag." Bea said and kissed the top of Maddie's head.

"And I love you too, de Leon." Maddie answered with eyes closed.

And with that, they both know that they can do everything for the love they have.

---------

Sabaw it is! Hahaha. First UD of the year? Yeah. Yeah.

By the way, sino ba naman kasi ang di kikiligin dun sa live ni Maddie ng kulitan nila ni Bei, diba? Shit lang! Buhay ulit ang BeaDdie heart ko!

(I dunno if tama ba yung sequence ng mga happenings pero bahala na. Basta, BD is real! 😉)