Water Bottle

"Where's my water bottle?" Bea asked after their game.

"Parang dala yata ni Maddie." Des answered her.

Bea looked around, trying to find the girl who, they say, has her water bottle.

"And where is she ba?" Bea asked again, stretching her neck, trying to catch a glimpse of Maddie.

"Nauna na sa dugout. She said she'll wait for us dun." Cait said.

"Ugh!" Bea grumbled and sprinted towards the direction of their dugout.

When she finally saw Maddie, she walked faster para masabayan sana nya. She was only two steps behind Madeleine when

"Psst!" Someone called her attention.

She looked to the direction where the sound came from and found Jho, who was standing there all along.

"So, she was the one that Maddie kissed pala" Bea thought.

"Uy!" Bea said and proceeded to hug Jho. It was a quick hug as she's still thinking about getting her water bottle from Madeleine.

After the hug, she immediately went to the dugout, hoping that Maddie's there, together with her water bottle.

"Finally!" She sighed when she saw the girl she's been looking for since the end of the game.

"Anong finally? Finally you got the hug?" Maddie answered, rolling her eyes.

Bea's eyebrows creased.

"What hug? I haven't got my hug from you tho. You didn't allow me, remember?"

"So, if I don't allow you, you resort in hugging other people?"

"What other people? Who?"

"Why don't you wait until it trends in Twitter later tonight? For sure, someone saw it and got a video of it." Maddie retorted, rolling her eyes for the nth time.

And realization hit Bea.

"Oh!" She smiled.

She came closer to Maddie, who still holds her water bottle.

"Anong oh and smile 'yan? Ipukpok ko 'tong water bottle mo sa ulo mo eh."

"You're jealous of Jho nga pala. Come here, baby! Come here." Bea said, trying to hug the resisting Maddie.

"Stop! You're so basa pa from pawis, Beatriz!"

"You were jealous of me hugging other people eh, so lemme hug this rock, my rock."

"I really hate you!" Maddie mumbled, letting Bea hug her.

"And I love you too, baby." Bea answered, kissing the temple of her girlfriend's head.

"You know that it'll be on Twitter trends later, right?" Maddie spoke, leaning on her girlfriend's hug.

"Well, yeah. When you mentioned it, dun ko lang narealize. They can trend it how many times they want, but my choice remains the same. I am still choosing you, over and over again. You don't have to get jealous over anyone or over any trend, ikaw pa rin naman may hawak ng water bottle ko, sayo at sayo pa rin ako susunod, sayo at sayo pa rin ako uuwi." Bea said, tightening the hug.

"Thank you, baby. I love you. Sobra. Thank you for choosing me, for choosing us. Over and over again." Maddie smiled.

They were having their own world when someone knocked.

"So, tapos na ba? Pwede na kami pumasok? Kanina pa kami nakatayo dito eh." Aduke interrupts.

"I know you guys, you were enjoying the drama. You could've entered kanina pa but you guys chose not to cause you were waiting for some slapping and kicking. Duh." Bea said jokingly. Or not.

"Yeah, gladly it didn't happen because I don't know what to tell coach Oliver if his two favourite blockers ruin the dugout. Anyway, let's take a shower na, and go home, and rest." Denden announced and that's the cue for everyone to move.

"I'll just get a quick shower and uuwi na tayo agad." Bea uttered, giving Maddie a quick kiss.

"Okay. And it's good to know na alam mo na ako ang kasama mong uuwi." Maddie answered, patting Bea's right cheek.

"Of course, you have my favourite water bottle with you." Bea said and gave Maddie a wink.

"Sssshhh. You're making it look like you're my hostage just because I have your water bottle. Here's your things na, go shower and get changed." Maddie mumbled and pushed Bea's bag to her.

Bea laughed whilst shaking her head.

"I really am in love with you, baby." Bea said between her laughs before entering the cubicle.

"I know." Maddie answered with sass, earning a round of laughter from their teammates and coaching staff.

---------

It's been so long!

This shot is not that good, and my imagination kinda sucks na. So, sorry!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯