Our Greatest Love Story

Words written in italic are flashbacks.

++++++

Bea's inside the church. She's wearing white, same as the love of her life.

As the song starts to play, Bei can't help it but to look at Maddie. Tears start to flow from her eyes as she remembers everything they went through..

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

Bea was sitting on one of the bleachers inside the BEG. After having try outs with La Salle, she decided to try out with the Ateneo Lady Eagles this time. Despite the fact that she hates Ateneo because she came from a green pedigree.

"It's not bad to try new things, though." she said to herself.

She can't deny the fact that the hospitality the Lady Eagles showed her was overwhelming. She became friends with the team captain, Alyssa Valdez and the team's libero, Dennise Lazaro. They welcomed her like she's their little sister. Now, she's thinking twice if she'll still pursue La Salle.

"Okay, girls! Tomorrow we'll meet the other recruits. I heard the other one's from Canada, while the other one's from Davao. Let's be nice to them, okay? I don't want them to feel like they're not welcome here. They'll be away from their real family, so, we'll be a family for them. Understood?" Alyssa announced.

"So, you and ate Den would be the parents?" Mich teased.

The team laughed as well.

"Shut up, Morente" Den said. She's blushing.