😅

It's been a long time since nagkita kita ang Team Besh. Unfortunately, Bea Tan's MIA.

"So, kumusta kayo?" Ella asked.

"Okay naman kami, besh. As you can see, buhay kami." Ly answered.

"Alyssa, umayos ka ng sagot ah." Ella warned.

"Just don't mind her. We're okay. More than okay, actually. Why are you asking pa ba? You've been visiting us in our unit almost every night." Den exasperated.

"Ba't ba ang hirap nyong makisakay?! Hmmp!" Ella answered and focused on her food na lang.

"Ikaw magbabayad nito, Alyssa ha!" Ella murmured.

"What?! Ba't ako?"

"Kasi nagtatampo ako sa inyo!"

"What the hell?!"

"Shhh. Stop that. May ibang tao pa dito oh!" Saway ni Synjin.

"Anyway, nakausap nyo na ba ang girls?" Synjin added.

"You mean, the current Lady Eagles? Well, yeah. They're all good naman. Jho decided to forgo her LPY, and it makes me sad. But I know that they'll still be in good hands kay coach O." Den answered.

"How about yung anak nyo ni Ly?" Ella asked.

The table was engulfed with silence.

Alyssa cleared her throat.

"Nakausap ko sya last day. She's okay naman. She's so happy that she finally graduated. All's well for her." Alyssa smiles timidly.

"And about her playing year?" Synjin asked.

"She's.. As of now, okay? As of the moment, she's 80 percent sure of not using her last playing year. Ngayon lang naman. There are chances that she might change her mind pa as days go by. But as of now, she enjoys her life as a fresh grad." Den answered.

"But why? Why did she come up with that decision? I mean, we all know that Bea loves volleyball so much." Ella asked confusedly.

"I know. It makes me wonder nga eh. She's not that type of person who gives up easily." Synjin said.

"Nag away ba sila ni Maddie? Are they over?" Ella whispered.

"Nope. They're good. They're doing good. Maddie tried to convince her girlfriend to play her LPY too. But Bea insisted na Maddie should trust her with her decisions. So, yun. Maddie's letting Bea to decide for herself. She trusts her girl din naman daw, though it's kind of saddening na there's a high chance of Bea forgoing her LPY." Den explained.

They continued their bonding. Talking about random things, teases and banters were inevitable, of course.

"So, this ends this day na?" Alyssa asked.

"Nah. We'll bond more pa for the next weeks for sure. Just please, kayong dalawa, learn to insert us in your busy schedules naman. Nakakatampo na kayo minsan eh." Ella said, referring to Aly and Den.

"Oh, shut up, besh. Hahaha. We're not that busy, and you always visit us naman, so please, cut this crap. Anyway, Maddie and Bea invited us for dinner in a private restaurant. You guys wanna come?" Den asked.

"Nope. We're not that walangya naman para pumunta kung kayo lang naman yung inimbita. And for sure, those two want to talk something with their 'parents', so, go na." Synjin smiled knowingly.

"Okay, we'll get going na. Ingat kayo, guys. Synj, mag ingat ka kay Pots!" Alyssa yelled.

"Hoy, Alyssa Valdez! Napakawalangya mo talaga! Pupuntahan ko kayo sa unit nyo bukas, uubusin ko lahat ng pagkain nyo dun!" Ella yelled back.

The squad just laughed with their playful banters.

The two went to where Bea and Maddie are.

They were greeted with kisses on cheeks and tight hugs.

"Good to see you mommy and babba." Bea greeted.

"Likewise, Bei." Alyssa answered and Den just nods.

They chose a table on the corner, wanting to have some more privacy.

"So, what's with the invite?" Alyssa asks as they start to drink their wine.

Bea and Maddie shared a knowing look.

"Is it about Bea's playing year?" Den asked.

Bea and Maddie nodded.

"Have you convinced her, Fly?" Alyssa asked, looking at Maddie.

Maddie looked down, shaking her head.

And with those confirmation, Aly and Den knew.

"I'm sorry if I can't stick with my promise of bringing the crown back to Katipunan, babba, mommy. I am sorry if I can't stick with my promise of playing for Ateneo until my last year." Bea spoke.

Alyssa held Bea's hand.

"Hey, hey. Don't be sorry. We all know that you have your reasons. We understand you, Bei. We are all here to support you on whatever decision you are making." Alyssa coos.

"Not playing for Ateneo anymore won't make you less of a good player. You've done so much for the school, Bei. Since you were a rookie, you've done so much na. You already proved to anyone that Bea de Leon is a name that should be remembered as one of the greatest in UAAP. It's okay." Den smiled, looking at Bea.

"And you, Fly, keep on doing great. I know, you'll do your best para makuha ulit ang championship." Den added.

"Smile ka na, Bei. You should be happy. You graduated na. You have a wonderful life. You have good friends, and you have a beautiful girlfriend with you. This decision won't affect any of those." Alyssa encouraged.

"The team understands your decision, babe. We'll always be here for you. You were a Lady Eagle and will always be." Maddie whispered kissing Bea on the cheeks.

"I love you." Maddie continued and kissed Bea on the lips.

"I love you too. Always." Bea smiled.

"So, a kiss makes everything okay?" Alyssa asked playfully.

"Babe, I think, I won't play volleyball na din. How will you change my mind? You can kiss me, that's the clue." Alyssa said to Dennise.

"Shut up, Valdez!" Den hissed.

"Sa inyo lang yata may effect yang ganyan." Ly said, scratching her head.

The couple laughed at the scene in front of them.

Hard decisions exist for us to know who our real allies are. Bea thought.

--------------

Pasensya na! Alam ko, alam ko. This is one of the worst shots I've ever made. 😅 Sorry. Sorry.

Anyway, about dyan sa Team Besh ganap kahapon, hindi ko talaga alam kung ilan ba talaga ang present. Ang alam ko lang, wala si Bea T.

And, about Bea's LPY, let's pray na sana gamitin nya talaga. Based on her recent answers kasi, parang malabo eh. 😭💔