Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]

Okay. This is just a short fluffy shot. Naisip ko lang 'to while I was having a conversation with my ex-gf last night. (Yes. It's ironic that I was discussing these kind of things with my ex. Hahaha)

This shot might make no sense. 😅 Pasensya na agad. 😊

--------------

"I'm home!" Bea announced as soon as she closed the door of their apartment.

A certain dog swiftly made its way to the tall girl.

"I miss you too, buddy! Did you have a great day? Aren't you a headache to mommy? Where's your mommy?" Bea said as she coos the cute dog.

"I'm here, baby!" Someone shouted from the kitchen.

Bea walked to the kitchen and was greeted by a delicious smell of the food her girlfriend's cooking for their dinner.

"Ang bango ah!" Bea exclaimed as she hugs her girl from behind, resting her chin on Maddie's shoulder.

"Of course. It's me who's cooking!" Maddie answered, placing a soft kiss on Isabel's cheek.

"I know. I date you for a reason." Bea smirked.

"Wow! So, you're just dating me for my service?!" Maddie asked dramatically. Well, they're just role playing, tho.

"Uhmm" Bea started, letting go of Maddie, and placed her own hand on her chin, as if she's thinking.

"Well, you also have a beautiful face and a sexy body. That's a plus factor. But all in all, yes, it's your service." Bea said, smiling.

"Ohhh. What kind of service are we talking ba?" Maddie smirked.

"Do you really wanna know?" Bea asked, whispering in her husky voice.

Maddie swatted her as the chinky blushes.

"Maligo ka na nga dun! For sure, after mo maligo, ready na ang dinner." Maddie said, pushing Bea out of the kitchen.

Bea let out a hearty laugh as she goes upstairs.

"Your mom's face is flushed, buddy! Your babba's so gwapo talaga." Bea said to the dog.

"Oh, shut up, Isabel Beatriz!" Maddie exasperated.

++++++

"Thank you for the delicious dinner, babe." Bea said as they settle on the couch, cuddling while watching some TV program.

"No worries, baby." Maddie responded as she rests her head on Bea's chest.

"How's your day?" Maddie asked.

"Nakakapagod. Training after work, as usual. But we know naman na volleyball is one of the things that makes me happy. So, it's okay. And at the end of the day, coming home with you, being greeted by your wide smile, my exhaustion is nothing compared to the happiness you bring to my life." Bea said, kissing Maddie's head.

"I was just asking how was your day, and you delivered a speech of how lucky you are to have me. Did you do something ba? May kasalanan ka bang nagawa? Or you just want to get laid tonight?" Maddie asked.

"What?! That's a serious accusation, babe ah. Is it wrong to say what's in my mind? I'm a romantic person, babe. This is my thing." Bea explained.

"Okay."

They continue their cuddling while watching some documentary about the deep ocean.

"Babe?" Bea called.

"Hmmm?"

"Kailan mo planong bumalik sa paglalaro ng volleyball?"

"I still don't know, babe. Masyado ko na yatang ini-enjoy yung pagiging taong bahay ko eh. I feel so domestic, and I love it. Yung ako yung naglilinis ng bahay while you work. I cook breakfast for you, prepare your baon for lunch, and cook dinner when you get home. Yung pinagtitimpla kita ng coffee sometimes when it's already late but you still have to finish something work-related. Every time I buy groceries, I feel like I'm a wife buying something for her family-- you and our cute little baby George. At first, I thought, it was hard, especially na naging buhay natin ang volleyball, but being here right now, being able to live with the love of my life, ang sarap sa pakiramdam. So, to answer your question, I might be back in playing volleyball but not now."

"I never thought nga nung una na papayag ka when I asked you to stay home for a while after our engagement. Thank you for your love and patience, baby. Thank you for loving me and our little buddy." Bea said, tightening the hug.

"My pleasure." Maddie answered.

++++++

"Nakakapagod ang araw na 'to." Bea yawned.

"Kaya nga let's sleep na." Maddie replied.

Bea slid under the sheets and wrapped Maddie with her long arms.

"Yes, baby. We'll sleep na. Good night." Bea said, kissing Maddie's forehead.

Maddie rests her head on Bea's chest. Listening to her lover's heartbeat.

"It's nice to hear your heartbeat talaga every night before I sleep. Good night. I love you." Maddie uttered.

"I love you. Always." Bea answered.

"Just another day with BeaDdie." Bea sighed with a smile on her face as she hears soft snores from a sleeping Maddie.

----------
Pasensya na. I can't really pull off a sweet scene.

[I JUST REPUBLISHED THIS SHOT]