My Baby

Ever felt that feeling na mahal na mahal mo ang isang tao? Na with all of her flaws and imperfections, you still see her as the most perfect girl. Na kahit nakakainis na minsan ang mga ginagawa nya, you always end up smiling and laughing at yourself kasi you still find her cute.

I see my future with her. I can't live without her. My baby's the cutest and I'll keep her 'cause I am a keeper and she's worth to keep and worth to take the risks with.

From: Baby ❤

Babe, sundo mo 'ko. Please.

That's the text I received from Maddie. She loves to act like a kid when she's tired. Of course, nagpapalambing.

Tapos na siguro ang class nya. So, I immediately drove to where I know she waits.

And there, I saw my baby waiting for me. She looks so stressed, but she's still beautiful tho.

"Hey, babe." I greeted and kissed her forehead.

"Babe, I am so tired. This thesis and school stuff give me headache." Maddie pouted.

What a cute girl! Kagigil.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. My girl needs that.

"Just hug me. Stress is bad for the baby." Maddie blurted.

My brows furrowed.

Baby??

"Baby?? What baby?" I said and I looked at her.

Jusko! Buntis ba 'tong girlfriend ko?! Kanino?!

"Me. I am the baby. Dummy!" Maddie said as she tightened the hug.

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah." I said.

I just smiled at my own thought. Paano nga naman pala mabubuntis ang girlfriend ko if I am around her every minute, every hour.

Tss. Stupid Bei.

"So? Hatid na kita sa dorm?" I asked her.

Nasa loob na kami ng car, and my baby's really tired. Halata eh.

"Yes, please. I just want to sleep na. I am so tired." Maddie pouted.

Can I take her home? I mean, she's so cute that it makes me wanna squeeze her.. Argh! Why you do this to me, Madeleine Yrenea?!

++++++

I guess, my girlfriend's the cutest when her jealousy kicks in.

"Eh di dun ka na makipagharutan kay Jho! Don't you dare talk to me again, de Leon!" Maddie said as we enter the shower room. I mean, 'di kami maliligo ng sabay ah.

What did I do ba? I was just teasing Jhow 'cause she tripped.

"Hey, baby. I was just teasing her. What's wrong with that?" I asked.

Pumasok na si Maddie sa isang cubicle without even looking at me.

Baby Mads is now mad.

"Baby, let's talk.. Please" I pleaded.

"I don't hear you. Lalalalalala" Maddie replied.

Topakin talaga sya.

"If you didn't hear me, then why did you answer?"

"The fuck you care if I answer you, de Leon? Am I not allowed?! Huh?!"

See? Galit na galit na sya. What a cutie!

"Chill, babe."

"Chill your face!"

Napuno ng sagutan yung pagligo namin. And Maddie, being the most consistent sa pinakamatagal maligo, naliligo pa rin sya hanggang ngayon while I am now ready to go.