Madzilla with a block!

Kagabi pa dapat 'to eh. 😅

++++++++

"Why is he here again?" Maddie asked Bea for the nth time since they arrived in FilOil FVC.

"Uhm, because his sister is playing today?" Bea answered, unsure if that was the answer that her girlfriend is looking for.

"Isn't it because of you? Toothless huh." Maddie mocked as she ties her hair.

Bea scratched the side of her eyebrow.

Dahil kasi sa IG story ni Thirdy, nagseselos na naman ang girlfriend nya.

"Baby, I didn't know about that. I had no idea. I just saw it when I went to Twitter right after the game last week and the fans were mentioning me. I don't know what his intentions are. I honestly don't know." Bea explained, taking the hair tie from Maddie, helping her tie her hair tightly.

"Thanks. Does he know about us? Why does he keep on pursuing you?" Maddie questioned.

"I guess, he knows." Bea answered while she tucks in her jersey.

"Tatanungin ko si Dani later." Maddie said.

Lumapit sya kay Bea and inayos ang pagkakatuck in ng jersey nya.

"You really look good when you tuck in your jersey. You look more clean." Maddie complemented.

"Well, thanks babe. I wonder why you don't tuck in your jersey anymore." Bea asked, fixing her kneepads on her knees.

"No problem. Hmm, my jersey's fit naman and it's not loose on the bottom like our jerseys in UAAP, so I don't need to tuck it in. Besides, if they see my abs, then let them enjoy." Maddie joked, stretching her arms.

"It's not okay if people will see your stomach. It's not okay for me." Bea said, creasing her eyebrows.

Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Stop with that creasing eyebrows, babe. You're like Deanna. She also told Jema to tuck her jersey in, last week. So possessive eh?" Maddie teased.

"Deanna has the point. Jema's stomach can be seen almost every time she spikes because the bottom of her jersey kinda goes up. So, what Deanna did was right. Good thing, your jersey's fit on you. Or else, I'd really insist that you should tuck in." Bea retorted, sticking her tongue out.

"Tama na. Ang landi eh." Kim butted in.

"Oh, nandito pala ang team." Maddie said, faking her surprise face.

"They often forget that we exist every time they're together." Kat whispered.

"I was just joking, Kitty Kat." Maddie laughed.

"Oh, Dani. Come here, please." Maddie asked as she saw Dani.

Dani went closer to Maddie, confused.

"Yes, ate Mads? Do we have a problem?"

"Nah. I just want to ask something."

Someone from the team faked a cough.

"I think, I know where this is going." Deanna smirked.

"Shhh. Uhm, I just want to ask if your kuya Thirdy knows ba about me and Bea?"

Dani looked up, like she's trying to remember something.

"I guess, yes. He knows kasi I once opened a topic about ate Deans and ate Jema eh. Tas he asked if ate Bea's in a relationship, and I answered yes. I told him that you two are actually together for a long time. At first, he didn't believe kasi kayo daw ni Zoe from the AWBT. But I told him na you and Z are just friends, and it's you and ate Bea who are together. So yeah. He knows." Dani answered.