This Will Last

"Open your mouth na." Maddie said.

Nagdadrive si Bea, and Maddie's feeding her. They're heading to nowhere.

"Thanks, babe." Bea said, munching the burger.

Napagkasunduan nilang magroad trip to nowhere. Kahit saan sila mapadpad, go lang.

"I've been waiting for this moment. Finally, ito na talaga." Bea sighed.

"Wag ka na magdrama. Don't ruin this moment for me." Maddie chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, princess." Bea smiled.

They decided to stop sa gilid ng cliff.

"Wooohhh! This is life!" Bea shouted, while raising both of her hands.

"Wag ka masyadong reckless dyan, Beatriz! Baka mawalan pa 'ko ng driver!" Maddie warned.

Bea looked at her with creased eyebrows.

"Aba! I am not your driver ah. You're so rude." Bea said.

"What are you then?"

"Your lover." Bea winked.

Maddie blushed.

"Siraulo." Maddie retorted and faced the view in front of her.

"Ang ganda dito noh? Ang peaceful. Parang nakakawala ng problema." Maddie blurted.

"Do you want to stay here na lang? Patayo ka ng bahay dito." Bea answered as she wraps Maddie with her arms and rests her chin on Maddie's shoulder.

"Gago ka ba, Bea? Who in the world with their right mind would want to build a house on the edge of a cliff? I am still in my right mind to do such things." Maddie said.

"Oh, I thought, you would want to live here with me. We'll have our house here, and raise our kids." Bea suggested.

"And you think this place is child friendly? Of all places, Isabel Beatriz? Seriously?" Maddie asked in disbelief.

"It's still negotiable, you know. We can build our house anywhere you want." Bea uttered.

"Wow. You got all those plans inside your head ah?" Maddie teased.

"Of course. Baby, I know places we won't be found." Bea sang, moving her brows up and down.

"Oh, shut up, Taylor Swift. If you know places we won't be found, take me to wonderland, then, and you and I will get lost in it." Maddie said, quoting a line from another Swift song, untangling herself from Bea's hold.

"So, you want to fall down on a rabbit hole huh? You want us to be rabbits? You want us to have a lot of babies? That requires a lot of sex, babe." Bea answered, referencing from the song that Maddie just said.

"Walang hiya ka talaga! Ang manyak mo!" Maddie said, shoving Bea.

Bea let out a hearty laugh.

Can we stay like this forever? She thought.

"I'm just kidding, grumpy Madeleine!" Bea said.

Sumakay ulit sila sa kotse ni Bea and continued their roadtrip to nowhere.

They stopped in front of an unknown coffee shop.

"Come on! It's on me." Bea said giddily.

"It's on you talaga! I did not bring any money with me." Maddie answered rolling her eyes.

They had their orders na. They talked about random topics lang, and of course, hindi maiiwasan na mapikon si Maddie dahil sa kakulitan ni Bea.

"Chill, okay? I'll get you some espresso na lang." Bea offered, standing from her seat.