Going with naruto to the academy!

I woke up at the time naruto had just finished getting ready and I made sure he had cereal for breakfast today (again.) I put naruto on my back and we headed to the academy. When we reached naruto's class (which naruto kindly pointed me to) I opened the door with one of my tails and iruka looked shocked/scared to see me but calmed down after realizing I wasn't a threat. We headed to an empty seat and I set naruto down before sitting on the ground next to him putting my head in his lap. This earned lots of scared looks and whispers amoung the other preteens. I just ignored them and took a nap as naruto stroked my fur. My peace and quiet was ruined when Sakura and Ino burst through the door and started arguing with each other. At this point naruto went to sit next to sasuke just to glare at him,and me being the loyal partner i am,I followed him. Sakura pushes naruto out of the seat and before he hit the ground,I caught him with my fluffy tails as I suppressed a growl. What I didn't notice was the glare from the uchiha and the shocked look from ms.pinky. Naruto had stood on the desk in front of saucega-I mean sasuke and at some point he had kissed him! They pulled apart and started gagging and spitting like their lives depended on it. All of sasuke's fangirls were about to end naruto but I jumped in front of him and growled while swishing my tails around. They backed off. I was still completely oblivious to the glare directed at me and naruto from the uchiha.

(As you can see,I'm still working on making my chapters longer. Sorry about the crappy chapters but I'm a lazy writer that sucks at writing)

(P.S. I no own any anime at all so plz don't sue me)