Watching kids cheat and not doing anything to stop it.

So like 2 minutes into the test and the dudes are cheating. These people aren't very good at it. In my time as a human,EVERYONE knows you wait until 4 minutes into the test and let the teacher's suspicions die down before you start cheating. Losers don't even know how to cheat correctly.

So stuff happens some more and I see mr.panda control an eye of sand to cheat. It's floating to high up and is in plain site. If you don't wanna get caught it should be more down low. People need to get a grip. Can't even cheat properly. Stupid.

Later people are caught FIVE times cheating and get failed with their teams. Who gets caught cheating FIVE fucking times during a test. What did I tell u,these loser-human-anime characters can't cheat.

There are some smart people in the room who don't get caught. Of course it's the main characters of the anime who else would it be?

Idk what they are doing but if it's working I guess it's fine. I still think most of them are losers tho.

2 minutes later I fall asleep.

I wake up just in time for naruto to slam his hand on the desk and make some big motivational speech that boosts everyone's confidence. Idk how he does it but he somehow can make friends with anyone and/or boost some positivity to everyone. All he needs to do is talk or give some big speech of a small talk at the end of a ' I almost died but I will talk to you even though u were my enemy 5 second ago' fight. I'm going to call it the therapy justu.

I no own any anime plz no sue me