Yo

Hey guys.
Uh.....

I'm thinking of re-writing this story. It's really shit and extremely rushed. Maybe I should start over with this and make it a little less shit. I might also get rid of some of the cliché and I really don't like the first person. I might change the ninetails' personally some too. Like "wiser" or something.

I'm lacking motivation and I really don't know where to go with this story. I don't wanna discontinue it though. Should I?

I'm asking you, but I might go and re-write it anyway. I just...don't like it. I'll put more thought into each chapter (and the overall plot) and stop rushing things along.

It won't be a stuck in Naruto thing and I want to make there be a little less swearing and such. I will be changing the first person POV and the ninetails will start off as a ninetails. I'll change it's personality some (a lot probably) too. I'll make it more serious and "smarter" (pretty sure it's not the right term)

Also, I wanna make it's thought more like an animals. It'll be smarter and understand/comprehend more than a normal animal but it won't be on the same level as human comprehension. So basically it's thought process will be simpler.

So, what about it?

(Also I don't have a cover for it so I dunno what to do about that situation)