Hokage POV

(Just so you know in this story,the Chrystal ball can see any where in the village and can follow anyone in the village)

All the jonnin and I looked at the trotting ninetailed Fox in the Chrystal ball and it seemed to be looking for something. Suddenly it stopped at an alleyway where multiple voices were coming from and ran in. Probably all of us were curious as to what it was doing. When it arrived we saw that poor boy naruto about to get hit with glass bottles. The fox caught the bottles with its tails before setting them down and growling at the villagers responsible,tails switching around in a threatening manner. All of us were shocked to see the fox protecting the little boy but in was relieved. The villagers ran off and all the ninja visably stiffened when it turned around to look at the frightened boy. The fox showed affection to the boy and soon they were making their way to a nearby ramen stand. While they were eating naruto names the fox nyuu. Murmurs spread among the ninja about naming a ninetailed fox,much like the demon fox,like a pet. I,however was happy that naruto had someone taking care of him. After awhile they headed to naruto's apartment and went to bed. After we were sure they had fallen asleep,murmurs spread through the crowd of ninja again. One of the anbu hidden in the room stepped up "hokage-Sama how do you know this fox isn't a threat?" I  just replyed with a simple "I just do"

(P.S. I no own any anime at all!)