The reaperance of the cow and his side kick!

Naruto couldn't get up the next morning. He exhausted himself when he tried to climb trees with no hands.We left him behind.

We got to the bridge and there were half dead people all over the ground. Man, y'all need to get your lives together. Moo-man was there with mask dude and the adults had a conversation that ended up with sasuke and me fighting mask dude and kakabaka fighting moo-man. Well I didn't do very much until mask dude did some crazy stuff with his hands and sasuke stood no chance. I helped deflect some sharp lollipop sticks with my amazingly soft fur cus I'm a cool kid/animal/Pokémon. At this point I had remembered that I had overheard to kids talking about the naruto anime and how moo-man and mask dude shouldn't of died. So I have decided to put some effort into trying to get them to survive. I'm such a good....whatever you call what I am. Naruto showed up and more fighting happened. Naruto was about to die and I was like hell nah so I jumped my fatass in front of him and shoved little gay ducky (sasugay) out the way. The sharp lollipop sticks stabbed into my fur and sorta just got...stuck. It got stuck in my amazing fur and never hurt nobody. Kakabaka was about to kill moo-man so mask dude was about to jump his ass in front of him and take the hit. I used my amazing speed to jump in front of them and grab kakabaka's arm with my tail. He looked quite mad. Just then gato shows up starts insulting moo-man and mask dude. Then the adults made up with each other and attacked gato with the help of the villagers. I just sorta sat there cus I'm lazy and they got it under control.

Moo-man and mask dude decided to do something other than be criminals. Something about bounty hunter or whatever. We headed back home with naruto riding on my back just cus he wanted to. Something about feeling taller.

(I no own any anime plz no sue me)
(Thx to all the peeps reading my trash)
(This stuff is trash and I don't know why y'all would read it but thx 😁)